Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Jack Harrison

A loan with a small fee now and then a permanent one in the summer that reflects the fact he'd then be in the last year of his contract would be nice. I don't think he's particularly amazing but he's better than our current left wing backup options in that he actually exists and he does have at least some experience on the right too. Nonetheless I would be pretty underwhelmed if it turned out he was coming in instead of e.g. Tete rather than in addition to.

3 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Wtf if he’s tweeting it then it’s usually true..

It’s an article with Percy!

I'd welcome having him here but with the price considerably lower. As for LW/RW LF/RF we will only have Albrighton at RW if Perez goes

• Like 1

Just now, coolhandfox said:

Random link.

Foxestalk explodes into a rant about the club going to pot lol

There have been around 50 links over the last 2 windows and we have signed 2 players 

Yes, but we are always looking for the right hook to hang our hate on. lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Random link.

Foxestalk explodes into a rant about the club going to pot lol

There have been around 50 links over the last 2 windows and we have signed 2 players 

It’s coming from Percy and McGrath though so there’s definitely something in it.

3 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Must be true then we are signing for 100m on a 10 year contract, last I heard 

The Telegraph have always had form when it comes to our ins and outs. 

My point being its not 'some random link' as you describe, like some 12 year old on twitter. 

Edited by SecretPro