Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Jack Harrison

Perez or Harrison would be good players in a team that has proper leaders who don't accept any bullshit. Unfortunately anyone with an ounce of leadership or considered one of our best players is about to leave or never been a player who demands more from his team mates. We are not the club for these types of players at the minute. 

16 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

What's the hashtag gonna be when he signs? 

#JackTheLad 

Then at night around 11pm we'll get a:
"Happy with that one, Foxes fans? 😍"

Corr that is so #CreateIconic 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Dames said:

Not 35m good though. This has all the hallmarks of a Rodgers classic. 

If we’re ever going to have our pants pulled down, now is definitely the time imo.

We are desperate, like when Brent took his motley crew went into Chasers and said “…anyone’s fine.”

135F43C5-8E94-462A-B225-6E618EB02ACF.jpeg

Edited by Wasyls Pec Deck

I'd be very content with something like:

IN: Tete (£25mil) Harrison (loan with option to buy)

OUT:  Perez (nominal fee)

Harrison is a solid player, has decent numbers and would add depth to the LW position behind Barnes that we need. However, something like this would terrify me:

IN: Harrison (£35mil)

OUT:  Perez (nominal fee)

I'm not sure it's plausible we have the finances to do a deal for both Tete and Harrison so I severely hope we don't leave ourselves with just Albrighton on the RW

• Like 2

We got to the stage we are in by finding hidden gems e.g. Kante or Maguire, taking a gamble on young players, e.g. Fofana or Tielemans, or a combination of both such as Ndidi and Mahrez.

Both allowing us to recuperate money when we needed to sell them.

Harrison fits neither of these and I don’t even think he’s good enough, maybe to keep us up this season, but definitely not going forward. 

It’s like the board have completely forgotten why we’ve been successful in the previous years. If we’re limited on funds, stop using resources to sign guys who aren’t guaranteed to start for LEEDS ffs.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Where in the world are you celebrating our new signing, Foxes fans?

Jack will wear the number 23 shirt, which you can buy from the online fanstore here

Disappointed the here didnt link to the fanstore 😂

4 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

If we’re ever going to have our pants pulled down, now is definitely the time imo.

We have desperate, like when Brent took his motley crew went into Chasers and said “…anyone’s fine.”

135F43C5-8E94-462A-B225-6E618EB02ACF.jpeg

We absolutely reek of it at the minute to be fair