Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Jack Harrison

I think he's actually pretty underrated and when I've seen him he always puts a shift in. I don't really see him as a lethal goal scorer but he can create and can beat his man. Good crosser of the ball, but it's not like we've got anybody to get on the end of those anyway. The issue is that fee - there's much better value out there - and that he's more comfortable on the left.

• Like 1

i’m getting extremely nervous tbh. I just feel like we are going to all get our hopes up on tete but the club will end up overpaying for either harrison or gordon. Both would be terrible outcomes.

Now if there’s a loan with an option, or a cheap deal for harrison and this is as cover and not as the RW then all of a sudden it could be good. 

Harrison was tipped for big things this year, his underlying stats were very impressive but his g & a weren’t matching up with it. in the fpl world many go off of these stats as it shows that usually they will start hitting the results. I say this as the guy sat at the top of the foxestalk fpl league :ph34r:

something didn’t happen for harrison and my worry is that he’s a player that over performed for bielsla.