Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Summer 2023...

With Barnes potentially going I hope we do take a look at someone like Chair from QPR

Would be happy to see him in a front 3 of Piroe, Vardy/Daka, Chair

Piroe's heatmap last season - likes to drop off outside the box just in off the right hand side

image.png.86f56ed78064d98d59dab7263ff60d2f.png

Chair's heatmap last season - operates not too differently to a left winger coming inside but he does come a bit more central than Barnes would for example

image.png.8039f21ca4706f9979fa337ec3c79a36.png

Then a "normal number 9" through the middle

The way both Piroe and Chair operate coming inside would then leave plenty of space for Kristiansen and Ricardo to overlap down the wings whilst also giving them someone to play off, and with them initially liking to drift across the middle outside the box they would then be in good positions to be late arrivers into the box to take advantage of cut backs

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Foxin_Mad said:

I feel Rudders has learnt nothing from his 'review'.

Seems to be falling into the same old pattern, lots of links, little action, each link gradually ends up at a competitor, Rudders left with the dregs.

This incompetent **** needs to leave else this club is done. 

Lots of links? Where? Zack Steffen and Shea Charles? Got more links down the stanny, our recruitment is a feckin shambles 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Where's our Wow signings......seems like other clubs seem to be going after good up coming young players while we're just hoping Enzo can grab afew youngsters from Man city

like who? other teams might be going for them but they might not get them and we are swimming in a different pool now too btw

a good number of teams are taking city youngsters as well, i know we are but its understandable theyve got alot of good young player who wont get a chance in the first team

I think we’ve gone quiet because of the under 21 euros. 

Could easily see us waiting for it to finish because we want conversations with Plamer, Trafford, Bernabe and even archer. 

This tournament would certainly have held up those discussions 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I think we’ve gone quiet because of the under 21 euros. 

Could easily see us waiting for it to finish because we want conversations with Plamer, Trafford, Bernabe and even archer. 

This tournament would certainly have held up those discussions 

Borges and Bobb too

1 hour ago, Adster said:

Seriously? 

In fairness, he said ‘a bit concerned’, hardly full blown panic stations which would be OTT. Given the extent of what we need to do, it’s understandable to be keen for another couple to be sorted.

• Like 4

Does everyone realize that rumors usually come from agents who are acting in the interest of players...not clubs. 

They'll be lots of enquiries, lots of talking to agents happening. 

Just because we don't hear about it doesn't mean the club are not working really smart/hard at getting players in and out. 

Rumors until things almost done is what we want. 

2 hours ago, LCFCJohn said:

In fairness, he said ‘a bit concerned’, hardly full blown panic stations which would be OTT. Given the extent of what we need to do, it’s understandable to be keen for another couple to be sorted.

Yeah. But just because there isn't rumours in a tabloid doesn't mean the club are sat on their arse twiddling their thumbs lol

4 hours ago, Foxes BC said:

A bit concerned at the lack of rumours on incoming transfers. I'm hoping for at least a couple more next week.

Enzo’s had more players return this week. He’s probably having a look at them prior to making a decision. anyway, we’re not dragging our heels, we’re making decent signings. I’m sure now the u21 tournament is over we can expect to see us live for a few more younger players, especially a couple from Man City. 

5 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Nico O'Reilly & Ade Mebude (Man City), Reyes Cleary(WBA) and Jesurun Rak-Sakyi(Palace) are all potential loan players we're interested in. 

Any rumours on bobb, Borges ?