Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tom27111

Up next: Southampton Away

40 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Never thought I’d want to see it again but could Mendy and Ndidi make us abit more solid in the middle? It would need Maddison to play as the 10 though.

No, Ndidi is awful, terrible passer of the ball and doesn't win the ball anymore to justify his useless passing. Impossible to see him create anything or score, which is a disgrace for a central midfielder

The one thing I’m clutching at after tonight is that defensive showing shows how much we were limping along with players like Amartey and Thomas starting every week. You remove those two for Souttar and Kristiansen, take Soumare out, and bring in Maddison and Iheanacho from the start and the 11 is instantly significantly better. 

I want to see a response at Southampton, I want to see some fight and some desire, and I want to see us take the game to them from the first whistle.

• Like 1

This is absolutely pivotal in where we go this season - we need to see application, intensity and quality improved 100% from what we saw in the first 60 minutes v Blackburn - Southampton will sense blood and will punish us if we are not up for it.

Lose and It will be time for Rodgers to go, but you just know that the football club will not do it.

Southampton keep finding new and creative ways to lose, from appointing Jones who doesn't have command of his own first language, to individual errors, collective team morale shot, a keeper having a very testing breakout season littered with errors, four points from safety,  the first team to be adrift coming down the straight. Basically, lose this and the odds of staying up close right in. Have to score first, make their stadium edgy & put them away like everyone else is doing. 

9 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Conceding a free kick to JWP with Ward diving the wrong way

JWP could tell Ward where he was putting it and swear on his mothers grave, this useless lump of flesh would still go the wrong way!

I don't wonder that the fraud can see no fault in him, peas in a pod.

2.0 - Ward Prowse and Che Adams

9 hours ago, fazzyfox said:

Stick Madders in that ice chamber thingy, inject him with horse medicine Saturday and tell Amartey and Soumare it’s a home game. 3 points sorted :thumbup:

I know these games have been absolutely dour but I don’t think ketamine is the solution mate! :ph34r: