Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

4 hours ago, CyprusFox said:

Wouldn't have even got the gig with a serious club 

There's always been a part of me that has suspected we've just been extraordinarily fortunate for years. I'm at a point where I'm about 90% sure that was the case.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, STUHILL said:

Just can’t see Top getting rid of him unfortunately. Seems like a job for life as long as Top is owner.

Just hope we get a Manager in who pushes him to the shadows and demands, and gets more control from Top.

.. isn't that what happened when Rodgers came in, that is very much why we are where we are!!!

1 hour ago, -sodapop said:

How the **** can you oversee the relegation of the Men's, Women's and U21 teams in the same season and not resign?

This club to a degree. Zero standards. Zero accountability.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Anyone who can oversee the signings of Vestergaard, Tete, Bertrand, Faes and Souttar needs to be stripped of his clothes and flogged, naked, throughout the streets of Leicester.

What an absolute disastrous set of signings for the club.

Rudkin signed the Southampton head of recruitment Martyn Glover last season, the guy that’s responsible for their horrific recruitment that’s got them relegated- fit right in here 

Rudkin is too cosy at LCFC, god only knows what he whispers in Tops ears, what ever it is he needs to write a book and share, so much failure across areas he is responsible for but still manages to retain his post.

If I was Top, him, Susan and Smith would be in my Office 1st thing in the morning to explain the last 2 sjit sh¥ws we've been subjected too, it would be like a scene from the apprentice listening to them all blaming each other for a crap season.