Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

12 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Cannot wait to see Top's reaction if the crowd finally turn on this clown. However big the decline needs to be to see the back of Rudkin than bring it on, the quicker and harder the better.

There's no way him and several others, including Top should be allowed the opportunity to lead us any longer.

GET THE FCUK OUT OF HERE

We’ve learnt. We are perplexed on here. Twitter storm is well underway. 

On Monday, Karen, Fred and Jack will be smiling, waving and slapping little girls. But Top and co will get the thumbs up. Guaranteed. 

5 hours ago, Dames said:

Not quite, i’m sure it was a different role because Walsh had recruitment. Soon as Walsh was gone Rudkin took that over and became a fully fledged DoF. 

No way he was calling any shots when Pearson and Walsh were around. 

We’ve had several head of recruitments since Walsh left. I don’t think structure has changed much at all. I don’t get what this geezer actually does, but it seems odd to make him the scapegoat when this is completely on Top. 

Id be really curious to know what actually happened behind the scenes. Four years ago Rudkin and Whelan were being lauded and rightfully so.

In the interim we have moved from our recruitment model, put too much status and control in a manager and hired at least one absolutely pathetic head of recruitment.

Rudkin and the board are smart people. They helped oversee the most successful period of the club AND its rapid decline.

Why? HOW?!

3 hours ago, Tanya said:

Id be really curious to know what actually happened behind the scenes. Four years ago Rudkin and Whelan were being lauded and rightfully so.

In the interim we have moved from our recruitment model, put too much status and control in a manager and hired at least one absolutely pathetic head of recruitment.

Rudkin and the board are smart people. They helped oversee the most successful period of the club AND its rapid decline.

Why? HOW?!

They spent the period where we were managerless talking to different potential managers without each other’s knowledge. It’s an utter farce at that level - all trying to score points with Top 

3 hours ago, Tanya said:

Why? HOW?!

I think they fell for Brendan’s bullshit and gave him too much power in terms of changing the structure of the club behind the scenes. That’s the biggest problem.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Would be getting absolutely hounded out of a serious club. I think that's the most painful part of all of this - we've revealed we just aren't that. I wish our fans were as heated in person as they were on here. When we drop, I bet they're applauded off, despite one of the most disgraceful, unforgivable seasons in the clubs history.

A fanbase that got funny about being sneered at a few years ago but has ultimately just accepted its place as an also-ran. While ****ing Forest and potentially even Cov pass us. Absolutely disgusting.

Wouldn't have even got the gig with a serious club 

11 hours ago, fox_favourite said:

May have made this up, but didn’t Pearson not like Rudkin or they had a falling out? 

You are absolutely right. Pearson did NOT like Rudkin at all.

Saw him as on over-promoted Academy coach and publicly called him out once as the "guy who will one day be firing him" ....and that was long before the fall-out over his sons issues in Thailand

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, chadlcfc said:

yeah, this forum/ twitter was going mad because we hadn't done anything in the window.

Everyone was saying Rudkin better be in his office blah blah, I said he's at my hotel with his family.

No one believed me so took a photo of him.

He said the police monitor social media since they sacked Ranieri

:D 

how did he know it was you.....were you the only other person in the hotel....or were you wearing your "Rudkin Out" t-shirt at the time?

• Haha 1

Leeds reacted to their disastrous season by sacking their sporting director - where is the accountability here?

It's time for Teflon Rudkin to be given the sack.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, CosbehFox said:

They spent the period where we were managerless talking to different potential managers without each other’s knowledge. It’s an utter farce at that level - all trying to score points with Top 

Surely not? Why are we run like a shit management consultancy where everyone is trying to get in good with the boss.

Absolutely hideous. 

14 minutes ago, Dames said:

Surely not? Why are we run like a shit management consultancy where everyone is trying to get in good with the boss.

Absolutely hideous. 

Because of narratives like ‘they won us the league’ and ‘the boss’. A fanbase thats largely unquestioning and acts almost cult like. It all fuels warped ideas.

I read that a few year ago in the directors box you were asked if you could ‘respectfully bow’ in front of an image of the Thai King.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Because of narratives like ‘they won us the league’ and ‘the boss’. A fanbase thats largely unquestioning and acts almost cult like. It all fuels warped ideas.

I read that a few year ago in the directors box you were asked if you could ‘respectfully bow’ in front of an image of the Thai King.

Its definitely started to feel more and more like King Power FC over recent years. Especially with a good portion of our fans adopting a cult like mentality like you've said.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

If it was Rudkins job to sell players to make room for new signings then he takes huge blame. 

Along with whoever signed off on the silly contracts we were dishing out to squad players and massive overspend on wages, which crippled our ability to spend on new signings - someone on the board would've signed that off above Rudkin. 

25 minutes ago, turlo said:

Along with whoever signed off on the silly contracts we were dishing out to squad players and massive overspend on wages, which crippled our ability to spend on new signings - someone on the board would've signed that off above Rudkin. 

Whealan probably. This might be unpopular but the biggest mistake was awarding Vardy a 2 year deal on circa 100k a week at age 35. Imagine earning that money for a handful of appearances in the Championship.