Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Rudkin

7 minutes ago, Guest said:

It can also just mean a negative influence that's difficult to contain which I think is a fair enough way of describing either of them. I can't see how it's any different from e.g. saying our defending is "suicidal" or watching Rodgersball is "depressing".

I'm aware of the use and meaning of it in instances like this, and still think it's a fairly poor term to use. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Lee Hoos and Pearson didnt get on.

Robertson is a dodgy bloke. No surprise he was around the time King Power were breaking all sorts of rules.

This

Hoos was responsible for Pearson's first sacking. He had Sousa up in the stand with him during the Cardiff Playoff.

Rudkin was around from the Sven era and was supposedly responsible for getting Pearson back in. Since then what his role/responsibilities are is anyone's guess, like most things BTS it's never discussed or revealed.

Knew I should have stood up to him when he confronted me at my dinner on holiday.

Posted a picture of him on Twitter at my hotel (maybe 2017?) 

He confronted me at dinner - apparently had been contacted by the police to say there was a stalker in the hotel.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, chadlcfc said:

Knew I should have stood up to him when he confronted me at my dinner on holiday.

He confronted me at dinner - apparently had been contacted by the police to say there was a stalker in the hotel.

???

9 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Lee Hoos and Pearson didnt get on.

Robertson is a dodgy bloke. No surprise he was around the time King Power were breaking all sorts of rules.

Honestly, based on what? I'm sure this club is riddled with incompetence but dishonesty, well there's a level of proof required there...

2 minutes ago, chadlcfc said:

Should of lamped him 🤣

Just now, hebangsthedrums said:

???

yeah, this forum/ twitter was going mad because we hadn't done anything in the window.

Everyone was saying Rudkin better be in his office blah blah, I said he's at my hotel with his family.

No one believed me so took a photo of him.

He said the police monitor social media since they sacked Ranieri

Just now, Knighton1976 said:

Honestly, based on what? I'm sure this club is riddled with incompetence but dishonesty, well there's a level of proof required there...

The breaking the rules part? Setting up fake companies based in empty Sheffield warehouses.

Just now, Jabfox said:

Should of lamped him 🤣

Had quite a threatening tone I thought, put us off our dinner.

Then at the end, he goes - next time I see you, ill get you a drink....

wtf

was our last day so didnt see him again

• Like 1

Just now, chadlcfc said:

Had quite a threatening tone I thought, put us off our dinner.

Then at the end, he goes - next time I see you, ill get you a drink....

wtf

was our last day so didnt see him again

Sounds a strange guy to be fair! 

1 minute ago, Knighton1976 said:

Good luck with that fella.

How have you not heard of this?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/apr/11/leicester-city-finances-football-league-financial-fair-play-investigation

We ended up paying the EFL £3-4 million as a fine. Think it was easier to pay up and just end any more investigations/questions.

28 minutes ago, alanf0x said:

Can’t we have a Rudkin out protest like the good old days. Front of the main stand. Banners, the works. Social media these days would get it out there

Would be nice, but our NPC fans are too busy pretending everything's going to be OK sadly.

Top needs to go because he gets too big a free pass and by extension so does everybody else.

The only way to demonstrate some accountability of the shit show of the last two years is to get rid of the bloke who has headed up the football side of things. If Top doesn’t have the guts or common sense to do that then I really do think it is time he moves on 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Cannot wait to see Top's reaction if the crowd finally turn on this clown. However big the decline needs to be to see the back of Rudkin than bring it on, the quicker and harder the better.

There's no way him and several others, including Top should be allowed the opportunity to lead us any longer.

GET THE FCUK OUT OF HERE

Couldn't have put it better. The sooner they get the fcuk out the better. Complete fcuking shambles from TOP to bottom

• Like 1

This is what happens when people are given too much power. Wouldn't surprise me if he and Whelan have made themselves virtually unsackable.

This is also what happens when the owner rocks up when it's all far too late.