studentofthegame Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 Just now, Walshie is God said: I don't disagree just think for 90 mins support the lads on the pitch The players don't escape the blame either though, coaching and club management has been dog shit, but on paper there is far too much talent to be where we are If the players come out and actually put in a performance close to what they are capable of then sure, if we just dick about, play sloppy football and gift our opponents a nice easy win again then there just isn't any point
elvisfmcfly Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 You know you’re in the shit when the caretakers try to outdo the last boss for stupidity. 2
adamkhalifa Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 What is going on man. Its getting bad to worse. I just want a new manager in. Don't care who, but someone that does management as a career. Anyone will do. This is insane lineup. What planet are these guys. 1
justfoxes Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 I’m going to the fuching bar at this hotel to watch this game on the iPad as I think I might need the Alcohol to soften the blow after this team selection by Kermit & Gonzo ! 1
majaco Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 Demarai Gray and Jeff Schlupp would be getting a game. Is Souttar dropped because of Villa's first goal? Ndid might have to take responsibility for the second.
Tommy Fresh Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 I can get over some of Sadlers questionable films after the Billy Maddison era but this selection is too far pal. 1
jayfox26 Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 Looks like 4-3-3/ 4-2-3-1 with Ricardo right wing. Soumare and Ndidi fills me with no confidence, not to mention Amartey
weller54 Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 13 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said: **** this club. Seriously... They're just taking the piss now 🤬🤬🤬!!!
whoareyaaa Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 Saddler out have we got Adam Sandler in charge instead
lee7 Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 I just can't work out how we are going to shape up for this. Bizarre midfield selection.
fox_favourite Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 I’m walking to the game feeling sooo deflated before it starts. That team screams “relegation”. A defender who has brain farts, a cm who doesn’t do anything and an aging striker not scored all season. where’s the logic???
bongo92 Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 What the fck is that line up, set up like we’re playing for a draw.
KP Fox Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said: To be honest I think Souttar has been below average. Makes multiple mistakes per game whether it be poor positioning or just generally bad defending, looks a complete waste of money and I can’t see many managers wanting him. But what the hell has Soyuncu actually done? I noticed that in the last couple of games that Harry has resorted to shirt grabbing inside the penalty area. I think he is a penalty waiting to happen. 3
Sublime_Coatsworth Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 Brilliant line up. Leicester to coast to a 7-6 win. Easy.
Crinklyfox Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 Desperate selection which I can't understand. I'd play Jonny Evans if he had a pulse, he can organise a defence and we've been badly in need of that. Vardy will give his all for the cause, part of me is praying that this is the day he returns with a vengeance and nets a couple, the whole place would get a lift. Sadly this is more hope than expectation. This looks like the end of our time in the PL.
Fear Of The Fox Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 This is a Football Manager lineup. The caretakers probably simmed 10 matches against Bournemouth with this lineup. We won 9, 1 was a draw.
Tuna Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 (edited) 1 minute ago, J. James said: OMFG...Big Sam or any f#cker now please! It's...Jesse Marsch apparently. Edited 8 April 2023 by Tuna
Fox 4 Life Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 Needs a rest in the biggest game in recent memory, **** off
Recommended Posts