fuchsntf Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 Our biggest game EVER…. And that is what we bring If Souttar is carrying an injury…maybe an excuse.. But this will be like riding the ghost train & the Grand National…
Tuna Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 (edited) Amartey in for his pace I guess, mendidi too defensive in a must win. Edited 8 April 2023 by Tuna
fazzyfox Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 Oh I get it, a six year old playing FIFA has accidentally hacked into our team sheet submission portal, it all makes sense now
FoxyJim1987 Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 Just now, chapero82 said: So out of the 3 January signings only 1 starts… That shows how bad our recruitment team are Yup. I actually liked a the look of Souttar up to the palace game where he seemed to lose his head and start pulling every shirt he saw. VK even is fairly average for this division, Castagne and or Ricardo are being preferred on the right wing to him which tells you everything.
Hamilton Fox Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 8 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said: I can see it now, Amartey pass into Ndidi, Ndidi loses it before Amartey chops the player down for a penalty. All while Soumare jogs back Can easily see this happening
FoxyJim1987 Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 Just now, fazzyfox said: Oh I get it, a six year old playing FIFA has accidentally hacked into our team sheet submission portal, it all makes sense now A six year old playing FIFA would defo not pick a team that shite. 1 1
oxtonfox Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 Soumare, Ndidi, Amartey ? I can’t explain that one, they must be doing really well in training. Or are they picking numbers from a sack?
Walshie is God Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 2 minutes ago, studentofthegame said: Would be nice if there was even the slightest thing to be optimistic about How do you expect fans to muster up the passion to cheer when nobody in the club has given a shit for months, we have been on a downward spiral for ages and it's been obvious we were in a relegation battle from the first month of the season, blind optimism is why we are now staring down the barrel of relegation to the championship I don't disagree just think for 90 mins support the lads on the pitch
cityfanlee23 Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 To be honest I think Souttar has been below average. Makes multiple mistakes per game whether it be poor positioning or just generally bad defending, looks a complete waste of money and I can’t see many managers wanting him. But what the hell has Soyuncu actually done? 1
The Quick Brown Fox Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 ****ing Soumare. My first game since the first of the season, and ****ing Soumare starts. Makes me want to go home before I go through the turnstyles. These 2 are Brendan inners aren't they? They thought he was right and are carrying on with his lacklustre football. I'm hoping they make me eat my words, but that team selection is awful. Get Mike Basset in "4 4 ****ing 2".
whetstonefox Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 Terrible line up but let’s support them and hope for the best! 1
HankMarvin Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 1 minute ago, themightyfin said: Maybe it's Jesse's team selection... I highly suspect that would be with Daka starting
The Doctor Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 8 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said: while Soumare jogs don't be so unrealistic
Pliskin Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 I really do not understand that team….. It’s suicidal…..
oxtonfox Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 Just now, oxtonfox said: Soumare, Ndidi, Amartey ? I can’t explain that one, they must be doing really well in training. Or are they picking numbers from a sack? I get it, if you have given away a goal recently you’re deffo starting lads !
Gazza M Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 Thought the leaked team yesterday was a wind up! Fcuk me.
ozleicester Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 They need to send out that warning phone thing today 3
Sampson Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 (edited) 8 minutes ago, themightyfin said: Disagree. Tell me who in the back 4 has been better since he came? Kristy maybe but he's had some shockers as well. I mean no one because our defence are all a bunch of Championship players. But that's a strange question because Souttar is just as much a part of that. You can't say either that Souttar has done anything to improve our defence and our defence hasn't improved at all since he came in to replace Amartey. And Souttar has made plenty of mistakes as well. He still has the new player novelty that gets people to overlook players' flaws and I'm no fan of Amartey, but I have no idea why so many are up in arms that Souttar has been dropped as if he's prime Morgan or Huth. He's not been particuarly good since we signed him. Edited 8 April 2023 by Sampson 1
Md9 Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 If vardy plays now days he should have nacho next to him or it’s just pointless for us it makes us to easy to play against with h Im alone this season. 1
Bats8711 Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 Soumare in front of.... anybody - is really hard to get my head around.
Recommended Posts