Legend_in_blue Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 Is there a football club in the country doing a better job than us currently at causing trouble that is 100% self inflicted? There are no words. Just what is going on?
Houdini Logic Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 TBF Every time we announce a shocking team we have a blinding game 2
tomtom Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 1 minute ago, Mark said: Souttar has been poor but would have preferred Soyuncu to come back He's been at fault for 2 goals on the last 2 games.... maybe that? Saying that he's been replaced by a horror show too
Marutimon Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 I know Iheanacho has been blowing hot or cold, but all the other strikers have been blowing only cold... Why not just stick with him? Iheanacho was behind the best spell of the team in months, even if it was short lived. I prefer him to suck half of the time, then the other strikers to suck 90% of the time. Also... Amartey? 3
Scotch Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 Fcuk that. Not watching that sh!t. How did they pick that? A fcuking Tombola?
justfoxes Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 S&S have Fuched it up again why put Amartey in over Souttar and fuching Madders on the wing FFS Don’t they realise he’s more influential in the fuching middle of the park ffs ?
trabuch Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 I hope I'm wrong and this line up is a stroke of genius, not a pile of turd.
studentofthegame Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 If I am Iheanacho then I am handing in my transfer request in the morning, easily our best striker, has been our most productive for years and somehow third choice behind the headless chicken that is Daka and Vardy's corpse
majaco Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 Not feeling confident. Maybe I'll do some washing this afternoon. It's the only hope of a clean sheet. 1
themightyfin Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 2 minutes ago, Sampson said: He's hardly set the world alight tbf, hasn't improved our defence and been at fault for goals. Don't want to see Amartey, but don't get why anyone would be baffled why Souttar has been dropped. He's looked very Championship standard so far. Disagree. Tell me who in the back 4 has been better since he came? Kristy maybe but he's had some shockers as well.
copunk Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 4-4-1-1 ? Assuming Ricardo is RM/RW Jesus Christ that blood midfield and defence though
HankMarvin Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 I would’ve thought revert to the team (attacking wise ) when we last scored 8 in 2
CrazyKopCorner Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 If ever a team selection illustrated how far we’ve fallen - it’s a joke
Haywood_6 Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 That is laughingly bad lineup. Hope I'm proved wrong but I'll be absolutely shocked if we win this now
Buggsteam Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 WTF IS THAT??? Is Rodgers still picking the team even tho he’s gone? Are we trying to get relegated?? A must win game and they put a team out like that.
Flappit Posted 8 April 2023 Posted 8 April 2023 What the fcuking fcuk is that team selection meant to be? Did they use darts and some scraps of paper to choose? Christ on a bike.
Recommended Posts