Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

World Snooker Championship 2023

Remarkable mini session from Luca.

This is exactly what he did to Ronnie in their final session, took his chances and scored heavy.

If he keeps this swashbuckling heavy scoring style up over a best of 35, then as I said yesterday, this will go down as one of the best performances in a World Snooker Championship final. 

Selby pulls it back to 13-10. For me that frame means its still all to play in the final session regardless of whether this season ends 15-10, 14-11 or 13-12.

Edited by Nalis
  • Like 1

Important last frame that for Selby.

I still maintain that Brecel isn't that great at getting out of snookers. He get's frustrated, rushes it, makes a mistake and let's Selby in.

Box him in and wear him down Mark...

• Like 1

For Brecel to completely blitz Selby with savage scoring has been seriously impressive, more importantly though, he’s shown bounce back ability every time Selby has closed in on him.

But if anybody can come back from 15-10 down then it’s Mark Selby. 

Mark can’t beat Brecel now, he has to hope that Brecel collapses and forgets how to pot. It could happen with pressure and all that, but I think Brecel is playing too well not to pick up the three frames he needs before Mark gets 8. 

10 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Ah well.

Might be all over before City K.O.

Maybe that's Marks plan. Get done and off down the pub to watch the game.

Edited by Facecloth
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Anybody here? lol

Can't deal with the nerves watching Leicester so happy to watch Mark do his thing and at least take it to the final session

I'm the opposite. I'm resigned to the fact we're likely to drop, too nervous to watch Mark lol

Edited by Facecloth
  • Haha 1