Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Dennis Praet

2 hours ago, notnow john said:

Not quite as attractive as you make it sound.

His replacement will want paying!

Of course but maybe half of that.

Most importantly he's replacement will want to be here, Praet has wanted away for two seasons.

Edited by coolhandfox

3 hours ago, sharpylcfc said:

Agreed, Italians clubs always seem the ones that are most difficult to deal with regarding transfers.

Along with the Turks and Daniel Levy......

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Dennis at the back maybe, tallish, good clean tackler reads the game pretty well, decent with both feet , sorted until Coady returns.

Made of glass. I give him 2 games before his injured until February 

1 hour ago, Chelmofox said:

Made of glass. I give him 2 games before his injured until February 

OK Hamza then , nickel tungsten hard , if fact nearly nuclear resistant. A whole years experience of kicking backsides in the Championship as well , double sorted.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Casedei will be more effective, actually looks like he wants to be here, and will be on less than half the wage of Praet. Caving in to Torino's nominal offers isn't great, but we really need to start moving some of these players out.

Don’t think you can doubt his commitment. I hope he doesn’t go. Will be more than good enough as an 8 for us this year.

• Like 1