Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Dennis Praet

4 hours ago, Gerard said:

To be honest it's unfair of me to criticise Praet as despite being a ST holder in his time here and maybe doing half a dozen away games a season the only thing I can recall about him is that pass at Brentford. Genuinely can't remember anything else from him good or bad, when he gets a game he's just there.

What a pass through.  Do you think he meant it?

Edited by TommyK
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Scotch said:

You want people to NOT discuss the pros and cons of selling a player that's been linked with a move away, in the transfer section? 

If folks are doing that then not an issue, however, as I said, quite clearly, that wasn’t my issue. It’s the so and so are **** “get rid” or this player is a pile of **** that annoys me. 

Again, as I said. If you love topics getting hot in the transfer thread with this rather than news of transfer OF AN EXISTING PLAYER WHO HAS THEIR OWN THREAD (see I can use caps too) then I also said carry on regardless. 

I for one would prefer this to be more update based for status on said potential exiting player but I’m just me. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

If folks are doing that then not an issue, however, as I said, quite clearly, that wasn’t my issue. It’s the so and so are **** “get rid” or this player is a pile of **** that annoys me. 

Again, as I said. If you love topics getting hot in the transfer thread with this rather than news of transfer OF AN EXISTING PLAYER WHO HAS THEIR OWN THREAD (see I can use caps too) then I also said carry on regardless. 

I for one would prefer this to be more update based for status on said potential exiting player but I’m just me. 

Someone saying "he's sh!t" get rid in response to a rumour of him going, IS discussing transfers. The thread in the other section of the site is more a general discussion about them playing for us, not leaving. 

FT is a forum, it's were people discuss things. If you want a status update or news then I suggest a news outlet. Typing Leicester City newsnow will get you what you want, you can even go nuts and type Dennis Praet newsnow if you so wish. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Scotch said:

Someone saying "he's sh!t" get rid in response to a rumour of him going, IS discussing transfers. The thread in the other section of the site is more a general discussion about them playing for us, not leaving. 

FT is a forum, it's were people discuss things. If you want a status update or news then I suggest a news outlet. Typing Leicester City newsnow will get you what you want, you can even go nuts and type Dennis Praet newsnow if you so wish. 

Agree to disagree on it being a constructive discussion on the transfer activity or progress - which is what I said.

Thanks for pointing out FT is a forum, I hadn’t realised that in the 14 yrs I’ve been on here.  But if I go by your logic, “he’s sh1t, get rid” isn’t a discussion, it’s a statement. Anyway, enough semantics. 

Thanks also for the suggestion on NewsNow as a place to “go nuts”. I’ll keep that in mind if I ever feel all 1989 Michael Keaton’s Batman. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

IMG_5697.jpeg

Can someone explain the point of talking to Torino if they are not going to meet the asking price? What a ridiculous post….

40 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Can someone explain the point of talking to Torino if they are not going to meet the asking price? What a ridiculous post….

Agreed, Italians clubs always seem the ones that are most difficult to deal with regarding transfers.

25 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Depends what kind of fee we would be able to get for him, whether it would give us enough to actually be able to get a good enough replacement for him

Not expecting much from Torino the tight arses

True, but 70k a week is 3.6m, so even if you got 3m, it's a 6m swing on the books.

On 02/08/2023 at 19:29, HoustonFox said:

I know this a random ask but any chance we can actually keep posts in the transfer forum to be about transfers and not opinions on players WE ALREADY OWN?

Every time I check about an apparently outgoing player, it’s all - this guy is ****, his wages need to be off the books, they never contributed last season so get rid, can’t pass or head. 

Yeah, we get all that. Maybe keep your slating / opinion about a player we already own in the main forum where we have… threads about players we already own…? 

Anyway, thanks for reading and carry on regardless… 😂

image.jpeg.3e8bd183b6d9513ad585ce3666470a03.jpeg