Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest PiiWii

Looking forward to the championship!

Guest PiiWii

Watching the Coventry vs Luton (not Watford lol) play off final reminded me what football was all about. No nonsense hard tackles. No rolling around playacting. Just a good hard battling game. I for one have missed this and cant wait till next season when we can start playing like men again instead of overpaid primadonnas! Whos with me? 

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, PiiWii said:

Watching the Coventry vs Watford play off final reminded me what football was all about. No nonsense hard tackles. No rolling around playacting. Just a good hard battling game. I for one have missed this and cant wait till next season when we can start playing like men again instead of overpaid primadonnas! Whos with me? 

That's good.

You'll only get one season before another relegation so enjoy it while you can.

Guest PiiWii
Just now, tom27111 said:

Must have missed Watford in that game.

Haha. Of course I meant Luton. Close, geographically speaking

4 minutes ago, PiiWii said:

Watching the Coventry vs Watford play off final reminded me what football was all about. No nonsense hard tackles. No rolling around playacting. Just a good hard battling game. I for one have missed this and cant wait till next season when we can start playing like men again instead of overpaid primadonnas! Whos with me? 

For gods sake, stop this bollocks please. 

It’s shit, and it’s a horrible mentality to suggest it’s preferable to the Premier league. It isn’t, it’s ****ing crap. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On a positive not, and I'm struggling this evening. It's likely that we'll be winning more games than losing, this year has just been bloody depressing. Winning gives you a good feeling, a buzz, whoever it's against.

So I'm looking forward to hopefully having successful  year. Leicester have always been a yo yo club, this just reminds me of the old days again.

8 minutes ago, PiiWii said:

Watching the Coventry vs Luton (not Watford lol) play off final reminded me what football was all about. No nonsense hard tackles. No rolling around playacting. Just a good hard battling game. I for one have missed this and cant wait till next season when we can start playing like men again instead of overpaid primadonnas! Whos with me? 

Also watched as was pessimistic about our chances today. Nowhere near premiership quality. Bounce back please.

12 minutes ago, PiiWii said:

Do you have any concept of how ****ed up the club is currently.

unreal. 

This is why we are doomed with fans like this.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, wurmer said:

Do you have any concept of how ****ed up the club is currently.

unreal. 

This is why we are doomed with fans like this.

It’s not why we’re ‘doomed’ is it, we’re like 90% of English Football Club fanbases, divided and with a lot less influence on what happens than we’d like to think we have.

This is exactly why our club is in such a fecking mess.

Fans who accept mediocrity and failure "Cos we won the league and cup innit"

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

It’s not why we’re ‘doomed’ is it, we’re like 90% of English Football Club fanbases, divided and with a lot less influence on what happens than we’d like to think we have.

Clapping that dross off at the end? What message is that sending to the Owner?

49 minutes ago, PiiWii said:

The further from the Premier the more honest the competition , then again I supported since the Sixties and hate the excess of the celebrity and obscene money involved in the modern game.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, wurmer said:

Clapping that dross off at the end? What message is that sending to the Owner?

Do you really think whether the squad gets a few claps or not at the end is going to change what a football club owner does with their multi-million pound investment?

• Like 1