Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Other Team Transfers 2023

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

This truly sickens me

But just keep in mind that bournemouth are gash and may well get relegated even after signing untested players like this.

14 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

This truly sickens me

You can’t seem to grasp the lure of the EPL. Regardless of the team, the lure of playing in the EPL is massive. A good season at a lower team could see him leap frog to a top

six team or one of Europe’s top teams. 

Again, as before, we are nowhere near the level of Bournemouth now and need to accept this and hope we can return quickly. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LCFCABC said:

You can’t seem to grasp the lure of the EPL. Regardless of the team, the lure of playing in the EPL is massive. A good season at a lower team could see him leap frog to a top

Again, as before, we are nowhere near the level of Bournemouth now and need to accept this and hope we can return quickly. 

He chose Bournemouth for money.

He could’ve gone to Benfica or Lazio and played UCL football. 

42 minutes ago, LCFCABC said:

Eh? I know fully well the reasons why he's gone there.

Me being sickened by this is because we were in for him last January but the Kristiansen deal was easier to complete. 

Kerkez was one of my favourite players to watch last season. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, LCFCABC said:

Behave. He will get to show his talent in the top league in the world. 

Similarly he could’ve done that at Lazio or Benfica and then gone on to a bigger club from there with more european experience.

Fact of the matter is he’s left AZ in the Europa League to go and play for Bournemouth as opposed to fighting for his place at Benfica or Lazio.

4 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Similarly he could’ve done that at Lazio or Benfica and then gone on to a bigger club from there with more european experience.

Fact of the matter is he’s left AZ in the Europa League to go and play for Bournemouth as opposed to fighting for his place at Benfica or Lazio.

Yeah, reinforces the perception that the Premier League is the new superleague.

Find it distasteful as well, made the same point about Ajax players in the peak going to the likes of West Ham. Just feels wrong but money talks. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Bournemouth won't get relegated.

Too good to go down?  Hmmm....  I'd say they have as much chance as anybody below 7th place.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Lillehamring said:

Too good to go down?  Hmmm....  I'd say they have as much chance as anybody below 7th place.

actual think its quite an easy premier league this coming season to stay up as i can't see past Luton & Sheff U going back down, yes they will have the odd shock result but realistically i don't think they will be strong enough, Which then only leaves 1 spot for the rest of the crap.
Be surprised if 2 of the more established clubs went down next season ala Southampton/Leicester

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BKLFox said:

actual think its quite an easy premier league this coming season to stay up as i can't see past Luton & Sheff U going back down, yes they will have the odd shock result but realistically i don't think they will be strong enough, Which then only leaves 1 spot for the rest of the crap.
Be surprised if 2 of the more established clubs went down next season ala Southampton/Leicester

Well, i'm sure a lot of people said that about last season. Forest were rubbish and stayed up, bournemouth did everything possible to get relegated but were saved by inexplicably poor performances from the three clubs that went down.  I'm sure most bournemouth fans are thinking - how the hell did we get away with it.

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Ouch, he'd be ideal as well. I hope that means we are in for better.

I was seeing alot of Ipswich chat that they were in for Rak-Sakyi so maybe a sign that isn't going to happen.

Although, also seen talk that he stays at Palace.

3 minutes ago, LVFox said:

I was seeing alot of Ipswich chat that they were in for Rak-Sakyi so maybe a sign that isn't going to happen.

Although, also seen talk that he stays at Palace.

If we couldn't get Rak-Sakyi permanently (highly doubtful) I'd not want him on loan. Palace are the sort of club that half a season doing well in the Championship and they'd have him back, like we did with Barnes and scuppered West Brom's promotion.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stu said:

Thought he’d get a better move than that.

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Ouch, he'd be ideal as well. I hope that means we are in for better.

That is annoying. Talent pool is starting to get a bit shallower with moves like this and Palmer going to Burnley. I wonder who we're looking at then...

Edited by CloudFox
  • Like 1