Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Other Team Transfers 2023

12 minutes ago, stu said:

Hope they crash and burn with the wages that must be costing them.

Willian is a Mercenary that will go to the highest bidder regardless of club however Had we pursued a player of his caliber in January rather than an unknown Tete, we might have avoided relegation.

Edited by les-tah
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

AC Milan begging Aston Villa to take Charles De Ketelaere.

Seems to hugely flopped in Serie A.....we probably dodged a bullet there.

Maybe the because he's Belgium..... everyone thought he'd be brilliant like KDB 

well not many did overly well at AC Milan last season, tbf tho think we all dodged a bullet

• Like 2

Willian was a monster last season. Damn!

well either Fulham milked him dry or he’s got some juice left in the tank and will be a serious asset for forest. We sure could have used a player like him last season. Flippin cheeses me off we are having to shop in all the pound shops for half decent players. 

9 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

well either Fulham milked him dry or he’s got some juice left in the tank and will be a serious asset for forest. We sure could have used a player like him last season. Flippin cheeses me off we are having to shop in all the pound shops for half decent players. 

Joining Forest is certainly one for the 'he'd have never moved from London anyway' brigade who were out in force last season lol 

2 hours ago, cruzFOX said:

as good as he was against us he's going to be 35 in a little over 3 weeks time & will be on a healthy wage, i'm sure if we had signed him there would be slighty more cheesed off posters.

Edited by BKLFox

I think Fulham will have a difficult 2nd season unless they get a few new additions. I think they surprised a few teams with their attacking tactics, and they significantly overachieved based on their xG. Their game against us is a good example - Leno had a very good game and their finishing was excellent, while our goalkeeper played poorly and we missed a penalty. 

Bournemouth will need to strengthen significantly as well. 

On 13/07/2023 at 18:49, stu said:

Hope they crash and burn with the wages that must be costing them.

Ha ha, ended up staying at Fulham.

No surprise having set foot in Nottingham and realised what an awful place he's letting himself into! 

Willian's got form for this.

Didn't he do the same to Tottenham and signed for Chelsea instead? 

Edited by lcfc_forever
  • Haha 1