Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

World Football Thread 2023/2024

46 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Miami and the MLS in general celebrating Messi's Ballon D'or win like it had absolutely anything to do with them or is any reflection on them at all is really quite tinpot lol

I did chuckle myself after seeing that, no great surprise it is the MLS after all.  Miami probably see themselves as the greatest team on the planet because Messi plays for them.

16 hours ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Kane can’t stop scoring, another brace today. The guy is breaking records 

Broken his 1st league record with that brace most goals scored after 11 games, his 17 beats Lewandoski’s 16 & on track to beat his seasons tally also.

30 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

LOL.  Goalkeepers...when will they learn.

I would really like some journos to ask all these goalkeepers if they really enjoy this tactical approach and being involved so much in the build up. I bet if they answer honestly a lot of them would say it's stressful at least. 

I can understand the tactical reasons behind this but imo there are a lot of risks. Every week now there are a lot of goals scored because of some bad passing/distribution by the goalkeepers. 

This modern tactical approach puts not only physical but also mental pressure on the keepers. 

• Like 1