Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

Iheanacho

7 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

Then we have to accept he is better off gone and we find that replacement quick 

Tough to find someone this month 

probably better off sticking until January unless we get a decent offer we can’t really turn away (more than 12m)

then we may be in a better position to convince a player to come here 

but there is talk of a new contract and that may reflect enzo is comfortable that kel can do the job this season but we ensure we get a proper fee next summer (or beyond). 

but in context,  you wouldn’t expect a player to sign a new deal into their last year 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

Manager doesn’t rate him as a long term solution, doesn’t feel he busts a gut for the team, he has told him straight improve or go, there was a sulk after the initial “chat” but that has been replaced by some effort , but in reality he isn’t dynamic enough or hungry enough to lead a press from the front 

That going to go down well with the Nacho acolytes.

Nice to hear we have employed a manager willing to set high standards.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

Manager doesn’t rate him as a long term solution, doesn’t feel he busts a gut for the team, he has told him straight improve or go, there was a sulk after the initial “chat” but that has been replaced by some effort , but in reality he isn’t dynamic enough or hungry enough to lead a press from the front 

If this is true (don`t doubt you, feel it always has to be said of late) it shows some clear requirement of mentality,  perhaps even tearing up last season mentality even further which can only be a good thing

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LinekersLugs said:

Sums nacho up down to a tee - glad the gaffer has seen it - the more I hear about enzo the more I like - get rid of him and daka and get 2 in that the manager wants to do the job he is asking - he needs the tools to succeed not this weird half baked squad of new players and last season’s charlatans - 4 or 5 in and get it sorted already 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, jv1 said:

Sums nacho up down to a tee - glad the gaffer has seen it - the more I hear about enzo the more I like - get rid of him and daka and get 2 in that the manager wants to do the job he is asking - he needs the tools to succeed not this weird half baked squad of new players and last season’s charlatans - 4 or 5 in and get it sorted already 

This!.. 

Too many unflushable turds from last seasons debacle bobbing about!! 

Sooner they're out of our club the better! 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, jv1 said:

That's also what I really like about Enzo. Once he gets us promoted, as I've no doubt he will, every player in the top flight, pretty much, is a very very good footballer. So the only difference then comes down to work ethic. Making your own luck. Turning 0-0 draws into crafty 1-0 wins and grabbing that extra goal at the end to turn a draw to a win and a loss to a draw.  The fans also get behind a side win/lose or draw that gives 100% and the whole atmosphere changes. We have far too many players last season going at it half arsed. We had the quality ward and CB aside but the work rate wasn't there and we got what the players deserved.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LinekersLugs said:

Then we have to accept he is better off gone and we find that replacement quick 

Quick and Leicester city are not too things that go hand in hand. Finding a striker who gives 100% and scores goals is unfortantely rare as rocking horse shit, we are not going to be able to just buy one in the championship for sure, our club have absolutely no creativity in where to look these days either. 

20 minutes ago, weller54 said:

This!.. 

Too many unflushable turds from last seasons debacle bobbing about!! 

Sooner they're out of our club the better! 

We’ve got so many still here it’s ridiculous- he has already made it clear who he wants out - and I think you can now add nacho to that - get the 5 in he wants and do it now - then get rid of 

ward

iverson

souttar

thomas

castagne

soumare

daka

ihenacho 

i think after seeing praet and Ndidi In action over these few games he would probably be happy for them to go as well - and marcal and mcateer should be on loan somewhere 

that’s potentially 12 out still to go - I wonder how many we will actually be able to shift 

I think we need the below depending On how many we can actually shift from above 

1cb

2/3 cms 

2 wingers 

1/2 forwards 

I just wish we would get on with it - taking far to long - minimum requirement is to get the gaffer the players he needs and in parallel shift the charlatans 

Edited by jv1
  • Like 1

Rudkin is unfit for purpose. Its clear unfortunately Enzo is at the wrong club if he wants transfer market 'action' 

I cant see much happening before deadline day, certainally not a striker. 

We will probaby be stuck with Vardy who is clearly finished. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Rudkin is unfit for purpose. Its clear unfortunately Enzo is at the wrong club if he wants transfer market 'action' 

I wonder what promises were made at the interview? 

9 minutes ago, weller54 said:

I wonder what promises were made at the interview? 

That we would rebuild the squad, obviously thats very vague.

The clubs expectations would probably have been that he wouldnt want to bin off their latest signings or long contract players.

I mean its an absolute shambles the club brought in Souttar and Kristiansen in January and both are considered not good enough for the long term strategy.

Do they club have any idea where they are heading? any strategy? The senior team are a cluster****. 

They are either going to have to back Enzo properley as he clearly has something, or they should have brought in a clogger, journeyman manager to use the players assembled by Rudders. 

I would think Enzo will soon have had enough working for such complete imbeciles! 

Edited by Foxin_Mad

18 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

He wanted 16 signings split equally 

4-6 proven players permanently 

4-6  “could be a gem players with potential” 

4-8 loanees … hungry kids and out of flavor older experienced players that will run hard 

5 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

4-8 loanees … hungry kids and out of flavor older experienced players that will run hard 

This would of been good! Be disappointing for enzo if we only end up with the 5/6 with casadei

7 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

So we have some work to do before deadline day then, Im not confident we are going to get anywhere near 16.

The club need to **** Rudkin off sharpish, just let Enzo sort it. 

You have to wonder if the club persist and dont deliver on promises how long it is beofe it goes sour, morale drops and we begin to flatline. 

Theres a big problem now as theres clearly a group of players who arent in the plans, some of them in the plans arent good enough. 

Edited by Foxin_Mad

3 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

Isn`t that over multiple windows?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

So we have some work to do before deadline day then, Im not confident we are going to get anywhere near 16.

The club need to **** Rudkin off sharpish, just let Enzo sort it. 

Is he going to pay for it as well?

Think people overlooking financial part, we aren't flush with money. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

I wonder what he thinks of Daka?

8 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Is he going to pay for it as well?

Think people overlooking financial part, we aren't flush with money. 

Well then we should have stuck with a manager like Dean Smith

This is the problem you can implement a new style, a culture, a philosphy with square pegs in round holes, it just wont work. 

The clubs should have been honest about this at interview. We have brought in 70m of sales so far and got a good few million off the wage bill.

They are going to have to speculate a bit to accumalate else the ywill get stuck he, and thats going to be a lot worse financially. They have learnt no lessons whatsoever. 

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

I wonder what he thinks of Daka?

He’s got a lot of work to do the manager as I don’t think for his system he genuinely rates any of the 3 strikers we have as a starting first choice.

I can see why this may be potentially the case to be fair.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

Isn’t this basically what Rodgers thought too?