Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Hamza Choudhury

1 minute ago, baldeagle said:

If he’s that good why don’t Watford want to buy him , I'm sure it was a loan with an option to buy 

Knowing Top and Ruskin , they probably want £20 million for him. Seems to me you won't get a bargain on a Bangkok market. And the issue of his pay is a real barrier.

Pretty crude tactic but he could work in a possession-based side if his remit is literally to win the ball and give it to someone like Ward-Prowse. How long that would work for is debatable, though.

11 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Knowing Top and Ruskin , they probably want £20 million for him. Seems to me you won't get a bargain on a Bangkok market. And the issue of his pay is a real barrier.

The low prices being touted  for some of our  other players I can’t see them wanting £20 million. 😂

1 minute ago, baldeagle said:

The low prices being touted  for some of our  other players I can’t see them wanting £20 million. 😂

The club has been pricing our players out of a move for a long while now. Maddison had to go as he would have been down at £15 million at Xmas. The club thinks they can do a Fofana every time , but not every club is as naive as Chelsea.

54 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

If he’s that good why don’t Watford want to buy him , I'm sure it was a loan with an option to buy 

Tbf they have a new manager every month. It probably isn't so straight forward

Edited by HybridFox
  • Haha 1

FoxesTalk has long dismissed Hamza as rubbish along with Chilwell, Thomas, KDH and often Barnes therefore suggesting that our academy is useless. There must be a strong case for shutting it down and saving some money. The answer apparently lies in the transfer market where we have been very successful recently. In truth I often think the club has no idea what it is doing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

The club has been pricing our players out of a move for a long while now. Maddison had to go as he would have been down at £15 million at Xmas. The club thinks they can do a Fofana every time , but not every club is as naive as Chelsea.

Or it’s the fact he just not very good  and on a high wage 

5 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

FoxesTalk has long dismissed Hamza as rubbish along with Chilwell, Thomas, KDH and often Barnes therefore suggesting that our academy is useless. There must be a strong case for shutting it down and saving some money. The answer apparently lies in the transfer market where we have been very successful recently. In truth I often think the club has no idea what it is 

You can't compare Hamza to those others though 

Edited by tomtom

4 hours ago, TeamRocket said:

Don't get why people dislike him so much? Honestly he ain't as bad as what some of our players have been like last season 

Maybe not , but he’s right up there , we need a new midfield, players who can hold the ball and pass to a teammate , he can’t do any of that , so sell him now 

• Like 1

To be honest with the exception of Vardy and the January signings (except Tete), I think every other player in the squad from last season could move on and I would be pretty non plussed. As long as we have good replacements in mind and we receive acceptable offers then I would accept. It’s time to drain the swamp and look forward to a new exciting era. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

To be honest with the exception of Vardy and the January signings (except Tete), I think every other player in the squad from last season could move on and I would be pretty non plussed. As long as we have good replacements in mind and we receive acceptable offers then I would accept. It’s time to drain the swamp and look forward to a new exciting era. 

Good in theory, but not so good in practice. 

8 hours ago, baldeagle said:

Or it’s the fact he just not very good  and on a high wage 

That apparently describes most of our players according to FoxesTalk. This suggests that if we don't change 75% of our squad , this is going to be a very tough season. And yet some still think we are going to march straight back to the PL.

2 hours ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

I am sorry I have to disagree with this, so you are non plussed with Iheanacho? Barnes? not all the players downed tools..

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

That apparently describes most of our players according to FoxesTalk. This suggests that if we don't change 75% of our squad , this is going to be a very tough season. And yet some still think we are going to march straight back to the PL.

Niot me , I’m not one of the ones having a romantic few of the championship thinking we’ will walk it a horrible league to get out of. We got relegated as we had too many averages players amongst other things . If we fall into the same trap and keep average players on with the attitude they’ll do a job then we’re in for a long championship stay 

Edited by baldeagle