Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Diffco

Callum Doyle

I was mocked for this in another thread. We might push for purchase with buy back rather than loans for young players as players under 21 if not on loan don’t count towards the squad count I don’t think.

1 minute ago, LVFox said:

Oooh I can get behind this one.

Really supports the 3 at the back theory too. Souttar-Coady-Doyle would be brilliant 

I worry a little bit about Souttar in a 3. Coady will likely be in the middle, and I'm not sure Souttar has the mobility you need in that wide centre back position.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

This is promising news. We need a LCB and he's exactly the right profile of player we need to compliment Coady and Souttar.

What’s his pace like? The fact he’s young, left sided and been part of successful sides the last two seasons is good news. With Coady and Souttar though, some pace back there is important also!

3 minutes ago, LCFCJohn said:

What’s his pace like? The fact he’s young, left sided and been part of successful sides the last two seasons is good news. With Coady and Souttar though, some pace back there is important also!

He's athletic that's for sure. Got a mistake in him though as he is very much a ball playing, risk taking type player. He's not PL ready yet IMO, needs another season in the Championship and my Cov mate agrees.

Please get him in.   Then get a few out.

This is potentially another Fofana type  signing. We can flog him to Chelsea this time next year for 80m. 

26 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Would Man City sell him permanently? 

City love a buy back. To be fair it makes sense. Not many will get chances there, so rather than loan them out they can sell with the guy back option if they want to bring them back in the future. Talks financially beneficial for us…. Theoretically buy for £8m and sell back for anywhere close to £20m and you’re laughing. 

Just now, mozartfox said:

Please get him in.   Then get a few out.

This is potentially another Fofana type  signing. We can flog him to Chelsea this time next year for 80m. 

Imagine Man City would have a buy back for £20/30mil, and a sell on percentage

In which case if he's as good as we hope we’d still get a couple of excellant years off him and £10/20m in the bank 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, martyn said:

I worry a little bit about Souttar in a 3. Coady will likely be in the middle, and I'm not sure Souttar has the mobility you need in that wide centre back position.

Could JJ play that role (right sided CB) just like Pep turned Kyle Walker into? Just a thought…certainly has the pace of recovery 

Just now, Ryy said:

How long do buy backs last?

No idea but I am fairly certain in this case is was mentioned by someone a while back.

27 minutes ago, martyn said:

Souttar played a 3 at Stoke