Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Diffco

Callum Doyle

25 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

He’s 19 years old would be like when we signed fofana all over again. Massive upside and could develop with us. Looks a unit 

Mods can we put an instacorrect thing on here like when you type willy puller?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

He's athletic that's for sure. Got a mistake in him though as he is very much a ball playing, risk taking type player. He's not PL ready yet IMO, needs another season in the Championship and my Cov mate agrees.

Well how about that... If there ever was a reason for us getting relegated, it was to get Callum Doyle and help him achieve his potential. 'Twas written in the stars.

3 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

He’s 19 years old would be like when we signed fofana all over again. Massive upside and could develop with us. Looks a unit 

Rearrange the word 'unit' keeping 3 letters and replacing one. 

4 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

He definitely got an email or text from his source and shat himself trying to get the post out quickly lol

He didn’t even bother to delete and repost either hahaha, he just wanted to be first

24 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Not getting too excited as we'll no doubt get pipped to this signing by some PL juggernaut like Bournemouth or Luton, like we have with Trafford!lol

If 19m is the fee for Trafford then we were never in for him. Not on a permanent anyway. We can't afford to entertain anywhere near that sort of asking price. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Scotch said:

Whether or not we plan on playing with wingers... We still need to have some. We can't go into a season without the option at the very least. 

I’m unsure on why people are still questioning whether we are looking into wingers, we have had many credible sources state that our next focus is wingers/attacking midfielders 

1 hour ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I’m unsure on why people are still questioning whether we are looking into wingers, we have had many credible sources state that our next focus is wingers/attacking midfielders 

I do hope we are after more midfielders, I do believe that area was our downfall, we put all our eggs into YOURI and when he didn’t produce we had no one to step up . Would love to see us sign a GOOD number 10 as well , and a strong centre forward who can hold the ball up and bring the midfield into play 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

was gonna say that Thomas in a back 3, no chance, more like VK and I still say hes better than Thomas

Is VK having an extended holiday? Didn’t see him in any pics yesterday 

7 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Like this guy, got to think Faes is off with a loan/permanent though if we get him. Seems weird to have all these options at CB, especially when we have Thomas and Justin who can play in a back three as well.

Two players in every position is the ideal squad, if you play a back 3 having 6 CBs is probably extreme but you're still going to want to have 5 ideally. 

Also keep in mind that whilst I don't think Maresca will do this, he's just come from a club that's spent a lot of the last year playing a flat back four with four ball playing CBs and no conventional full/wing backs at all. 

Edited by Finnegan