Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Diffco

Callum Doyle

I work in Coventry, literally about a mile from their ground. I asked a few of their fans at work about Doyle last night. Most of them said that Doyle is excellent on the ball, but not the greatest at defending. Given the choice most would rather have McNally back from Burnley than Doyle. Probably only saying this as it looks like he’s on his way here.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Terrific as this signing would tick the most important box any signing can tick - and that's pissing off Coventry fans.

The Cov fan I know said “you don’t stand a chance of getting Coady” we did…. He also said “you’ll never get Doyle”…… this will send him over. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, lanefox said:

Messaged a rat fan who I work with said he's really good and they wanted to sign him but they couldn't afford him

That’s cos there’s levels to this. Now being in the pot against the seventh biggest club in England must be hard 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Smiffy Fox said:

I work in Coventry, literally about a mile from their ground. I asked a few of their fans at work about Doyle last night. Most of them said that Doyle is excellent on the ball, but not the greatest at defending. Given the choice most would rather have McNally back from Burnley than Doyle. Probably only saying this as it looks like he’s on his way here.

Is the Ricoh even IN Coventry? 

It’s like us having the King Power halfway between Littlethorpe and Cosby😂

• Like 1

On 03/07/2023 at 12:18, FrankieADZ said:

he looks decent tbf

get him in

His distribution to the right wing looks Bob on - but defenders striding out with the ball will always scare me to death. Not saying it’s a bad thing, I’d just rather they pass and lock their area.