Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Diffco

Callum Doyle

1 hour ago, lcfc278 said:

If I hear 'being announced tomorrow' again I am going to lose it.

Been hearing this had been done and medicals done for days now and nothing, why are the club so slow? 

Why would they care about announcing it in a hurry? It's probably all sorted and just i's to dot and t's to cross. Chill out. 

On 12/07/2023 at 12:23, CosbehFox said:

Well Charles just gone for £15m to Saints, so you can understand our reluctance for a permanent signing on that sort of fee 

Isn’t that what we played for Souttar? This guy is younger, has more potential and played at the same or higher level than Souttar last year.

8 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Isn’t that what we played for Souttar? This guy is younger, has more potential and played at the same or higher level than Souttar last year.

Souttar had just played in a World Cup playing very well v Argentina with over 100 senior appearances which included two seasons doing very well for Stoke. 

Shay Charles has played 10 minutes for Man City in the end of a season dead rubber and 8 caps for Northern Ireland playing with only Denmark an opposition of note. If we are comparing Doyle again, he's not had anywhere the experience Souttar has with just over 40 games in the second tier + no senior international caps. 

Edited by CosbehFox

I wish I had 10 pence for every kid with "potential" that gets floated on here , I would be a billionaire. They get their hands on a bit of money , start clubbing and are in the khazi by twenty five. I like a proper CV myself. Our premiership winning team had no kids - none.

Edited by An Sionnach

3 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

I wish I had 10 pence for every kid with "potential" that gets floated on here , I would be a billionaire. They get their hands on a bit if money , start clubbing and are in the khazi by twenty five. I like a proper CV myself. Our premiership winning team had no kids - none.

And yet, at one point, every single one of them was "a kid with potential" .. For every one that lashes their career up the wall, there are numerous who don't, otherwise there wouldn't be a team with 11 players in it. 

Do you think 27 year old men just roll out of bed one day as seasoned professional footballers..? lol

Edited by CaliFOXnia
  • Like 2

Just now, CaliFOXnia said:

And yet, at one point, every single one of them was "a kid with potential" .. For every one that lashes their career up the wall, there are numerous who don't, otherwise there wouldn't be a team with 11 players in it. 

Do you think 27 year old men just roll out of bed one day as seasoned professional footballers..? lol

Nope, they have been through the waster filter and then they should be the real deal. There are exceptions of course and they are the most desirable, and expensive, players. This is less to do with football skill and more to do with a rock solid mentality. We are going to need proper grown-ups for the coming battles.

Seriously though, I don’t like the new look lcfc when it comes to deals. It was boring under Pearson but I actually rated the last minute rush to find out about the name we got leaked two hours before the shirt pic.

Now it’s ‘definitely happening, 100% confirmed’ only to sit about refreshing threads for literal weeks until the shirt pic.

Weird 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I've stayed in purposely tonight so I can get really angry when there's not been an announcement.

I'll leave no stone unturned in my pursuit of anger with this shambles of a club.

And sir, we salute you for your dedication to the cause 🫡

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, KFS said:

Seriously though, I don’t like the new look lcfc when it comes to deals. It was boring under Pearson but I actually rated the last minute rush to find out about the name we got leaked two hours before the shirt pic.

Now it’s ‘definitely happening, 100% confirmed’ only to sit about refreshing threads for literal weeks until the shirt pic.

Weird 

Not fully new look lcfc. This is just what football has become 

There's so much money to be had with people getting that first sniff of a deal. Fabrizio basically has an entire career from it 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I've stayed in purposely tonight so I can get really angry when there's not been an announcement.

I'll leave no stone unturned in my pursuit of anger with this shambles of a club.

me feels like youve stayed in cos rain has stopped play:ph34r:

hope we sign a 36year old just to see you reactionlol

• Haha 1