Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Diffco

Callum Doyle

20 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

Now Coventry have sold Gyorkes watch them come in for Doyle and get him.

hmmm, they are about to sign Ellis Simms with a good amount of the VG cash, so i doubt it

plus it was reported Doyle was having his medical yesterday, probably doing contract stuff then it will be announced 

Edited by FrankieADZ

1 minute ago, fox_favourite said:

I wonder if we're waiting for Evans to make his decision, before sealing this one. Problem is, we don't want this to slip through the net as I think he'll be good to have. 

But Evans isn't our player. He's out of contract. If we want Doyle, we can say to Evans 'Thanks for the memories', but we are withdrawing our new contract offer.

12 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

I wonder if we're waiting for Evans to make his decision, before sealing this one. Problem is, we don't want this to slip through the net as I think he'll be good to have. 

Evans is going to Everton, which is hilarious as they’ve just signed Ashley Young. Best get some zimmer frames on the bench and treatment room! 

30 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

But Evans isn't our player. He's out of contract. If we want Doyle, we can say to Evans 'Thanks for the memories', but we are withdrawing our new contract offer.

He also wasn't on the release list and no indication from the club he's left. So weather we were waiting a decision from him on that, which would affect finances before we offer Doyle. But if he's heading to Everton, problem solved and this to be announced at the weekend. 

We'll, that's what I'm going with until Monday. 

19 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

Imagine your knackered old wife with a penchant for the Swarovski fvcks off and shacks up with the former darts player and local village celeb hanging on to former glories, then the next day you meet a down-to-earth woman half your age who will breathe new life into your weary old frame.

That's what swapping Evans for Doyle will be like.

Wtf!!!.. Have you been stalking me on social media?? 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

Imagine your knackered old wife with a penchant for the Swarovski fvcks off and shacks up with the former darts player and local village celeb hanging on to former glories, then the next day you meet a down-to-earth woman half your age who will breathe new life into your weary old frame.

Foxestalk personified

44 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

Dad, she’s not coming back and please leave the girl from the chippy alone…

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, fox_favourite said:

He also wasn't on the release list and no indication from the club he's left. So weather we were waiting a decision from him on that, which would affect finances before we offer Doyle. But if he's heading to Everton, problem solved and this to be announced at the weekend. 

We'll, that's what I'm going with until Monday. 

From what I understand, those players who were on the release list were told they weren't going to be offered new contracts. Evans, however, was offered a new contract, but technically on 1st July he was a free agent and could sign a new contract with anyone, including us. So I guess what I am saying, if we are now wanting Doyle, we can withdraw any offer made to Evans.

10 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

From what I understand, those players who were on the release list were told they weren't going to be offered new contracts. Evans, however, was offered a new contract, but technically on 1st July he was a free agent and could sign a new contract with anyone, including us. So I guess what I am saying, if we are now wanting Doyle, we can withdraw any offer made to Evans.

My reading of it is that we wanted Evans to stay AND Doyle to sign, but that Evans has refused to sign a new contract while he considers other options. I don’t think the Evans and Doyle situations are related to each other. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Evans is going to Everton, which is hilarious as they’ve just signed Ashley Young. Best get some zimmer frames on the bench and treatment room! 

Maybe Sean Douche got a job lot of Zimmer frames walking sticks wheel chairs and Tenna Man pads so he needs his quota of OAP’s to use that lot up oh and Ashley You g is always falling over in games that he’ll need something to help him get about !!😉

52 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

My reading of it is that we wanted Evans to stay AND Doyle to sign, but that Evans has refused to sign a new contract while he considers other options. I don’t think the Evans and Doyle situations are related to each other. 

Yes I agree that we wanted Evans to stay initially, but I would also assume if Evans was staying, then would Doyle also be needed, unless one or maybe both of Faes and Vestergaard were being sold. My own personal thoughts are Evans was hoping for a big final pay day being a free agent and now that is likely with Everton.