Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Akor Adams

24 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Can I just point you to the case of Paston Daka? 

Get him "cheap" and it's a low risk. 

...Daka does not have his presence or strength, this is an old-school forward!!!.

Daka might become a revelation if allowed to be the striker that gets on to the end of things, but whilst Vardy is there, on merit, we will either have to go to rotation or he leaves.

4 minutes ago, Daveb5569 said:

we already have a similar player like that called Daka, 

I appreciate a YouTube highlights reel should be taken with a pinch of salt, but based on that alone he looks to be a very different player to Daka. His aerial presence, hold-up play and poaching abilities seem to be what this guy is about, rather than the off-the-shoulder type of player that Daka is.

1 hour ago, sphericalfox said:

Looks great, and might work. However, who's gonna be delivering them pinpoint crosses?

Hermansen. 

Goalie kicks to Striker, Striker scores, other 9 players run around causing interference. 

It's the perfect system. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Dusty said:

He’s a decent player, I think in our team and at this level he would be useful. But he doesn’t have great technical ability and I’m unsure if he would be able to make the step up to the premier league. 

Depends how much he's going to cost. Buy now and sell next summer for a profit and he's helped fire us to promotion isn't a bad tactic.

• Like 1

Just now, Verumex said:

Hermansen. 

Goalie kicks to Striker, Striker scores, other 9 players run around causing interference. 

It's the perfect system. 

Love the term interference   lol

Just now, CloudFox said:

Glad I wasn't the only one! First thought was "Why has he posted a picture of a farm...?"

After training they all head round to the cow sheds to do the milking, it's important these players keep their feet on the ground 😂

• Haha 1