Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Akor Adams

5 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Hammering scandinavia for talent, love it!

Amazing how these Norwegian Teams scout young African player and we end up with Vestagaard and Ward.   

Just shows our Recruitment methods may need some surgery.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

A big powerful attacker who’s mobile and scored goals would be ideal……

Kermogrant, Slimani, Bednar all had this on paper.

ok maybe not mobile for bednar lol

Edited by TJB-fox
  • Haha 2

This clip shows a little more of his all round game. Must admit, I’m not one to get drawn into these shorts, but he does look pretty handy. 

Seems to have pace, power pure athleticism and what stands out above all a knack to find space in the area.

Granted the standard isn’t the best, but there’s enough core skills there to be worked on.

Its one of those, he could either become an absolute beast, or completely flop. 

I like the look of him.

14 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Amazing how these Norwegian Teams scout young African player and we end up with Vestagaard and Ward.   

Just shows our Recruitment methods may need some surgery.

Work Permit issues. This year the rules are a little different. More options. More value in a wider scouting net. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

This clip shows a little more of his all round game. Must admit, I’m not one to get drawn into these shorts, but he does look pretty handy. 

Seems to have pace, power pure athleticism and what stands out above all a knack to find space in the area.

Granted the standard isn’t the best, but there’s enough core skills there to be worked on.

Its one of those, he could either become an absolute beast, or completely flop. 

I like the look of him.

Can I just point you to the case of Paston Daka? 

Get him "cheap" and it's a low risk. 

• Like 3

He’s a decent player, I think in our team and at this level he would be useful. But he doesn’t have great technical ability and I’m unsure if he would be able to make the step up to the premier league.