Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
pmcla26

Viktor Kristiansen

55 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

it’s italians, almost certainly a loan 

Lazio have certainly targeted Danes this window. Isaksen was just announced yesterday, they were looking to hijack Hjulmand's move to Sporting and are today rumoured to be interested in Rønnow.

Haven't seen the VK link myself.

3 minutes ago, shen said:

Lazio have certainly targeted Danes this window. Isaksen was just announced yesterday, they were looking to hijack Hjulmand's move to Sporting and are today rumoured to be interested in Rønnow.

Isaksen and our Victor are bessy mates, and they have the same agent. Some shit is going down here for sure

9 minutes ago, shen said:

Maybe we should crowdfund a one way ticket to Rome for Vestergaard (don’t tell Enzo 👀)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Mad how carried away one can get after just 1 game (myself included)

Honestly after that away game at Villa I thought we had signed our next big thing and absolute fan favourite.

Same as Tete. Really thought we’d turned the corner after that game

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Lazio apparently have an agreement with him already and will go for him if they can't get Pellegrini from Juventus

https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/serie-a/lazio-se-salta-pellegrini-bloccato-kristiansen-del-leicester-per-la-fascia-sinistra-1862998

Pretty sure Lazio have got Pellegrini.

Doing a double loan from Juve, can’t remember the other bloke 

I don’t rate him. Which I know goes against the grain on here, as the lad likes to run around a bit. 

He’s the defending edition of Ian Hume. 

Cash in and draw a line under it. He’s not good enough for the type of football we want to play. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Sly said:

I don’t rate him. Which I know goes against the grain on here, as the lad likes to run around a bit. 

Cash in and draw a line under it. He’s not good enough for the type of football we want to play. 

3ye9au.jpg

• Haha 1

It’s a strange one with all the January signings, for the first few games they looked to be a breath of fresh air and yet by the end of the season, they were all sidelined and out off the starting XI. 

I think when Kristiansan signed it was at time where our performances lacked any energy or commitment, in he comes and he was enthusiastic, fully committed and seemed to spark some energy, however after the initial few games he seemed to struggle and on a couple of occasions was withdrawn at half time as he was having a really tough time. 

We have obviously had a shift in strategy of how we want to play and unless our full backs are capable of playing the inverted role or can play as a hybrid full back / wide centre back then it’s highly likely we will look to offload and reinvest in players with a profile and skill set more akin to how Enzo wants to play. 

Personally I think if we can recoup what we paid out we could be tempted to cut our losses with all last seasons signings. 

• Like 1

He could be rated but simply think Maresca doesn’t need all these full backs in this system and best to cash in on players who are saleable like VK whilst you can.  JJ the other day looked kinda wasted as a centre back. The bombing-on attacking days for him seem numbered…

24 minutes ago, Reginaldo said:

He could be rated but simply think Maresca doesn’t need all these full backs in this system and best to cash in on players who are saleable like VK whilst you can.  JJ the other day looked kinda wasted as a centre back. The bombing-on attacking days for him seem numbered…

I think this is the point. Players who can play LB (conventionally or the Maresca way) are Doyle, JJ, Thomas, VK, Castagne, Ricardo. In most pecking orders VK isn't likely getting in anybodies top 2, so if he's a saleable asset then we should consider any decent offer. Despite the idea he's young and can improve we can buy someone in for a more needed position of a similar age profile who also has room to improve but is perhaps more important to the needs we have now. Like getting that Yunus or Gouveia in for what might be a similar fee to what we could sell VK on for.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sly said:

I think he's far too young to write off tbf. 

He's got a great attitude, he works extremely hard, he's athletic, strong, decent on the ball but not spectacular. 

A lot of defending is about coaching, organisation, experience, he's got a lot of time to develop hut he's got a lot of the raw materials. Given he's already spoken about looking forward to putting a shift in and helping the club to promotion and we've got him on a decent size contract, I'd be in no rush to lose him. 

Only obvious caveat is how the manager sees both the long term tactical vision for the team collectively and also VK's place in it. Us not playing conventional full backs is clearly an issue. But given he's a little bit more defensively minded and what we need on the left is a hybrid cb/lb then he seems like an obvious choice imo. If Maresca doesn't then, sure, we best sell. Although I think I'd be loaning him out for a season or so first to try and drive up his value personally because we'd likely be looking at losses now. 

• Like 2

Another player who hasn't done anything wrong, But just doesn't suit the Managers style.

Though I must say I'm a little surprised. He's mobile and can play a bit but also a little raw.

I would have thought that with Coaching Enzo could have brought him on further and make him a key member of the squad.

But maybe Enzo is trying to free up money for other Targets more to his liking.

1 minute ago, Clever Fox said:

Another player who hasn't done anything wrong, But just doesn't suit the Managers style.

Though I must say I'm a little surprised. He's mobile and can play a bit but also a little raw.

I would have thought that with Coaching Enzo could have brought him on further and make him a key member of the squad.

But maybe Enzo is trying to free up money for other Targets more to his liking.

He's been injured..........

• Like 1