Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

Abdul Fatawu Issahaku

37 minutes ago, Finn Claw II said:

Do we really need him with Mavididi, McAteer, Marcal , Albrighton and akgun.  potentially Alves also. 

I’d be happy with a load of outgoings plus a striker and CB/FB

I think its likely Marcal goes on loan, and Albrighton is largely end of career now. I think we may need to be realistic with Alves in that he is going to have to earn his spot in the 1st team and will go back to the U23s. Also, i think there is a chance that McAteer isn't just labelled a winger. So yes - i think have lots of options here is good.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

I think its likely Marcal goes on loan, and Albrighton is largely end of career now. I think we may need to be realistic with Alves in that he is going to have to earn his spot in the 1st team and will go back to the U23s. Also, i think there is a chance that McAteer isn't just labelled a winger. So yes - i think have lots of options here is good.

This guy is versatile too so he can play through the middle 

12 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Albrightons experience in and around squad be needed with so many young lads coming in. Good to see Coady there and around the bench at full time again yesterday also.  

20 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

I think Marcal is going to act as cover for both wings, 42 games to go, chuck in a few cup games that a lot of games.

I think we are going to need the bodies, Marcel and Macteer are going to be needed.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Albrightons experience in and around squad be needed with so many young lads coming in. Good to see Coady there and around the bench at full time again yesterday also.  

Yes, but i don't think we can be relying on Albrighton as someone to be massively influential on the pitch this season.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Haywood_6 said:

Screenshot_2023-08-27-14-45-02-45_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Love the twin clauses on Akgun and this kid is true. Smart business. 

Especially given this kid is almost certainly the second choice of the two, no way on God's earth we end up paying 15m for him. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Lesta2014 said:

Hope he stays, as I still think he has value from the bench. Similar to Vardy. 

He is still the best crosser of the ball in our squad, and I just like seeing him around the place still. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Especially given this kid is almost certainly the second choice of the two, no way on God's earth we end up paying 15m for him. 

You have truly jinxed this now

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Great deal. Small fee Infront. We get to see the player first hand. If he excels then it could be a bargain. 

He does look very raw to me. He needs to learn when to release the ball. But he's got pace, tricks and power. So if he can be taught .....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

You have to love getting young highly talented players who have lost their way a bit on loan with an option to buy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kingpower said:

What’s promising is Sporting fans seem to rate this kid, say he’s got bags of talent but just isn’t in the manager’s plans and some aren’t sure why. Gerrimin 

Should always listen to fans. More often than not, they are spot on! 

Excited by this one. Feels like he might really gain some momentum in a lower level like the Championship.