Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

Abdul Fatawu Issahaku

6 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Any legit sources on this? Seems to be rather limited links so far. Would have expected it to gather more pace by now. 

Would be great to get two wingers in. Desperately needed! 

We said the same about the Turkish lad until today 

He looks unbelievably raw and there is a reason Sporting haven't bought into his hype and our letting him go at such a young age. 

However, we have a scarcity of wingers, and I can see logic in rolling the dice with this particular player. 

I think he could be incredibly frustrating for us, and may not start that many games, but if he settles and he hits some of that hype, then he could be a great signing. 

Lots of IFs and unknowns, but with our budget and where we find ourselves, signings like this could still be the difference. 

Edited by STUHILL

Fairly similar pattern to the Akgun deal. Very, very quiet here domestically but a lot of their sources all sticking their necks out saying it's essentially done. Given they're only claiming it's a loan with an option I can see it being true.

Looks pretty likely to me.

Only way I'd think maybe not is if we're just using it as a bargaining tool to shave a few pennies off from Gala if they're being silly buggers but given Fab has said that's practically done then maybe not. We probably do need 2 so seems fair.

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Not yet, but likely they will

Hasn't played for their senior team yet though so unless he comes in and is absolutely unreal he won't get called up

I heard we were interested in a Kamal Sowah return not really in the plans this season 

10 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Not yet, but likely they will

Hasn't played for their senior team yet though so unless he comes in and is absolutely unreal he won't get called up

Well if Enzo is like Nigel when it came to Schlupp he could care less about the Ghanaian FA and not release this lad to go play for them lol 

Pearson sent them a warning as well with Bristol City's Semenyo with his call up "Common sense should prevail I think" 

The Ghanaian FA must have said something in the past to piss him off.  Lol I wonder if he got on the phone with them and called them ostrich's as well 

Edited by Molson Canadian

8 minutes ago, kingpower said:

Mavididi, Marcal, Fatawu & Akgün fighting for the wingers position. Very nice 👌 

I dont think Mavididi is at risk of being benched, judging from his performance so far, he'll be starting in as much KDH/Winks/Ricardo will be.