Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

Abdul Fatawu Issahaku

3 hours ago, Thebluefox85 said:

So your telling me there’s players worse than musa and ghezzal!! 😧😧😧

Its so frustrating because he does have the raw attributes for it, but he's the biggest waste of natural talent I have ever seen on a ghanaian player. He will cut in and shoot at every opportunity, none will go in, for someone so quick he never goes outside of his man to try and beat him, and because ghana now has such a poor footballing education he doesn't know some of the basics of football (when to pass, etc etc) if we do get him I hope its a loan, because I doubt he's making it in the championship, let alone the premier league 

10 minutes ago, Mawuli said:

Its so frustrating because he does have the raw attributes for it, but he's the biggest waste of natural talent I have ever seen on a ghanaian player. He will cut in and shoot at every opportunity, none will go in, for someone so quick he never goes outside of his man to try and beat him, and because ghana now has such a poor footballing education he doesn't know some of the basics of football (when to pass, etc etc) if we do get him I hope its a loan, because I doubt he's making it in the championship, let alone the premier league 

He's 19 you shouldn't be writing him off just yet.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mawuli said:

What a glowing reference 

• Like 1

Abdul Fatawu Issahaku is on the verge of joining Leicester City on a loan deal from Sporting Lisbon with an option to buy for around £12-14M.
Negotiations very advanced and he will travel to England after all paperworks are finalized 🇬🇭🔜

• Like 3

From the highlight reel I'm not excited by it, and for 12-14mill it seems a lot, HOWEVER it's a loan with OPTION so as long as we get in another RW to go with him then they can battle it out. And if he is as shit as he looks at decision making then it's a project for Enzo to show his worth as a coach.

https://abola.pt/nnh/2023-08-24/sporting-fatawu-quase-fechado-no-leicester/1001675

Fatawu almost closed at Leicester

Fatawu's future will really pass through Leicester. Sporting and the English club are finalizing the details of the agreement and, according to A BOLA, in the next few hours the Ghanaian international should receive the green light to travel to England.

Working apart from the main squad since the start of the season, Fatawu will be loaned to Leicester, with the English club having the possibility of exercising an option at the end of the season.

The value of it is still being negotiated between the clubs, but A BOLA knows that it will be higher than the 14 million euros that the English press advanced. In addition, the possibility of Sporting retaining a percentage of a future sale should not be overlooked, should Leicester activate this option, as happens, for example, with the loan of Jovane Cabral to Salernitana.

It should be recalled that he paid 1.2 million euros to Steadfast FC for all of the winger's sporting and economic rights, with the Ghanaian club entitled to receive 50% of a future capital gain after deducting the solidarity mechanism and expenses inherent in the sale.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

More than €14m …….

I guess it’s an option so if we go up then we’ll know if he's worth that fee

I imagine the fee that @Ryy found is probably right

Would be somewhere from €14m to just over €16m

2 hours ago, Ryy said:

Abdul Fatawu Issahaku is on the verge of joining Leicester City on a loan deal from Sporting Lisbon with an option to buy for around £12-14M.
Negotiations very advanced and he will travel to England after all paperworks are finalized 🇬🇭🔜