Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DZ-LCFC

Vestergaard to Anderlecht?

interestingly they have a small danish contingent there - his best mate Thomas Delaney plays for them alongside Dolberg, soon to be Schmeichel and another Danish player. Linked to Thorgen Hazard too. 

Their manager was Frank's assistant at Brentford and before that had a long spell at Copenhagen with their youth teams . 

• Like 1

Just now, ronnup said:

Leaves us short 

I think we’d be fine. Souttar an option, Nelson, use Justin on the right of the three, Ndidi could drop back there to make room for the Casadei KDH partnership. Vestergaard combines not being very good, and being quite old, with being paid way too much. Hope it goes through.

• Like 4

Interesting! His deal is over end of season so (like Nacho and Ndidi should have), we should sell.

When Coady comes back he will be down the pecking order, and I imagine if Justin can stay fit and get stronger we have backup in him and Nelson to develop. 

There is also the Souttar situation that has to get sorted, so potentially more backup there.

If he goes, then i think he handled himself absolutely brilliantly this season. A huge part of the system rebuild.

• Like 3