Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DZ-LCFC

Vestergaard to Anderlecht?

14 hours ago, Chelmofox said:

I hope we never, ever, ever see Wilf at centre back again. Go to a dark room and think about what you just said.

I don't either. The games he started for us last year he really struggled towards then end and resorted to a lot of shirt pulling. Not convinced his fitness is up there.

Hamza played one of his best games as a CB

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

Absolutely fine with this. Leaves us with CB options of Faes, Coady, Souttar and Nelson. Absolutely fine for this level

don’t forget justin! 

for me, we’d improve dramatically if we moved doyle inside and had justin on the left. We improve our pace and suddenly have another creative outlet. 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Frank Large's Black Book said:

Anderlecht are closing in on the signature of Kasper Schmeichel, 36, after he left Nice last week. The Denmark goalkeeper attracted interest from Chelsea, Nottingham Forest and Brentford over the summer. (Mail)

Now it makes more sense

Dolberg is there as well. A nice little Danish friends trio! :fc:

He's going nowhere until his deal expires here, why would he? He's never getting those wages elsewhere and we'll have to pay 50% of them if he does choose to go as he won't accept a paycut, which means we may as well keep him here and use him, than loan him out pay 50% of his wages and then need to pay someone else or weaken the team in a promotion push.

59 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Bloody hell. That is what 3 clubs who couldnt convince him due to personal terms ? What the fook are we paying him. 

70+ which is absolutely massive outside of England. Especially outside the Champions League. No way Anderlecht getting near that. 

He will be on 50k here now 

next summer he will be a free agent and whilst he’s ageing, he can expect a s/o fee of a couple million.  Over a three year deal, that’s worth 13k/week 

you’d think he can easily pick up 30k/week somewhere 

so that’s effectively him earning 50k here for the current season and 43k for the following three (8.9m)

if he went to anderlecht now I expect they’d be offering him 35k for the next three years (5.25m) and then he’d possibly be without a deal in year 4. 

it’s a financial decision and he will actually play here on and off this season.