Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Who do you want for next season in the PL

Just now, Allenho11 said:

Has anyone mentioned Chair at QPR? Watched him against Leeds and he was the best player on the pitch by some way. 

Take a seat, he has a slight 'issue' that might get in the way that involved a rock and a mans head.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2024/feb/23/qprs-ilias-chair-sentenced-to-year-in-belgian-prison-for-breaking-mans-skull 

• Haha 2

A huge advantage to be promoted early, as hopefully it means you can push on with your transfer activity early. 

Knowing us we won’t look at things until after everyone’s had a break, but seeing as we were so comfortable at one stage id like to think we’d have been doing our homework on prem signings a long time ago. 

This could be the most important window we’ve had in a long time as we need to get absolute bargains through the door. 

Whilst our hands are tied together for sales, there’s a glamour of hope that with the FFP case being so public that clubs don’t push us for that endless pot of money. 

1 hour ago, Chelmofox said:

Take a seat, he has a slight 'issue' that might get in the way that involved a rock and a mans head.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2024/feb/23/qprs-ilias-chair-sentenced-to-year-in-belgian-prison-for-breaking-mans-skull 

I'm sure it possible he plays with an electronic tag like Vardy did when he was convicted of an assault back in 2004 and adhering to some curfew if the club really wanted him.

12 minutes ago, Iran said:

I'm sure it possible he plays with an electronic tag like Vardy did when he was convicted of an assault back in 2004 and adhering to some curfew if the club really wanted him.

I don't think Khun Top will accept players with shady backgrounds.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

When does Ross Barkleys contract end? After the season hes had i wouldnt mind getting him in on a short term deal if Luton get relegated and we lose KDH

Imagine it’ll be Sensi on a free and McAtee on loan from Man City

End of this season. I suggested him earlier.. 100% worth throwing a years contract at him 

4 hours ago, tickler28 said:

Ross Barkley, Mcateer, Omari Hutchison on loan, Szmodics

Hutchison only has a year left on his contract with Chelsea. 4.5 M on Tranfermarkt, so could we buy him for 10 M?

• Like 1