Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Who do you want for next season in the PL

21 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Outside of a little decent spell for a struggling Southampton a few years ago,  what's he done to warrant interest? 

He’s essentially a poor man’s Haaland. He suits the system of football that Enzo plays because you can’t sit in a low block and let crosses in the box as he’s strong in the air, he’s a good finisher off both feet, not outrageously quick but fast enough to run in behind and he’s tidy in possession and strong at holding the ball up too.  

51 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Armando Broja would be lovely but probably too expensive for our current financial situation. 

If only he wasn't so injury prone and barely fit.. would of said yes before he done his cruciate 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GingerrrFox said:

Armando Broja would be lovely but probably too expensive for our current financial situation. 

Isn't he incredibly injury prone and done very little bar a half decent spell at Southampton? 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

If we're selling Daka maybe go for Odsonne Edouard on the cheap from Crystal Palace?

Much rather go for someone like Antonio from West Ham he will be a free agent.

26 minutes ago, GLC said:

Sara from Norwich would be a really good fit for the system we are currently playing

He'd be too expensive surely. 

Are there any So'ton or Leeds players we should look at should either or both fail to get promoted? 

Latte Lath could be someone that could make the jump.

Jordan James from Brum surely has to be sold following their relegation - he'd be a solid and affordable investment I think.

Posted (edited)

I KNOW this is unrealistic and don't expect anything like this. Nor do I know how much something like this would cost but, I would like something similair to...

GK- Hermansen. Stolarczyk.

RB- Ricardo. Hume.

LB/LCB-  Justin. Lloyd kelly/Greaves.

CB- Vestergaard. Ronnie Edwards.

CB- Faes. Nelson. Coady.

DM- Winks. Braybrooke

CM. KDH- Jordan James/Jobe Bellingham.

CM- Albert GrønbækBrownhill/O'Hare

LM- Mavididi. Nenasi.

RM- Fatawu. Abdullah Sima.

ST- Vardy. Cannon. Delap

RELEASE- Praet, Nacho, Ndidi, Albrighton.

SELL- Souttar, Ward, Iverson, Thomas, Soumare, Hamza, Daka, VK (If we can.)

Edited by Scotch
  • Like 2

Roger Fernandes from Braga is available on a free this summer by the looks of it. Only 18 and got immense potential. 

7 assists and 2 goals in 14 league games this season. Can play on either wing.

19 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Couple of questions (apologies if already answered somewhere else):

When do we officially become a Premier league club?

When does the transfer window open?

I think we officially become a PL club on 1st June after the playoff final. 

14 June is when the window opens. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, FrankieADZ said:

posted in the twitter rumour thread, id have him here, but no chance

He’d be a battering ram in this system. 

5 hours ago, les-tah said:

People also raving about mcatee.. with these 2 in their midfield what went wrong for sheff was the other 9 players that bad? 

Mcatee was disappointing this season, people want him because he was one of Manchester City's best academy players at one point alongside the likes of Cole Palmer and Oscar Bobb but unlike the other two he cant seem to translate his talent into good PL performances.

I would steer clear.

• Like 1

Yeah I bunged him in my dreamteam as a cheapo option and watched a lot of Sheffield Utds first half of the season games, which is a pretty tortuous thing to do. He didn't stand out, even when scoring or assisting. Having said that he's played in a team all over the shop, he doesn't seem to lack technical skills you'd require in an Enzo midfielder, though I'm not sure he's got the engine. He just doesn't really seem to excel at anything tbh. Loan at most.