Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

January Transfer Window 2024

if there’s any truth in the beraldo rumour, and we are looking ahead in that area… then surely the club should consider Ian Maatson? 

I believe Burnley and chelsea were talking around the 15-20m mark and even considered a loan if he would sign a new deal. 

He decided to push for a spot at chelsea,  but despite a defensive crisis he’s not got near their team. 

He’s genuinely perfect for us for a few reasons. 

He’s young and has room for growth. One that a few solid seasons and his value only goes up. 

He knows this system. He was an essential part of this system at Burnley.

he is incredibly versatile. A left sided ricardo… but also with the ability to play cb.

he played as the inverted lb and switched later to the left of the back 3… did both very well. But also can play left wing when mavididi needs a bit of competition. 

Is he likely to drop down a division? Burnley would be in for him again, so can we compete? that’s the question… i’d argue we are a better career move

chelsea are hard to deal with. Could push for 30m unjustifiably, i don’t think we can expect anything over 20m. Loan with an obligation on promotion would be the way for me.

Loan deal might not look positive after Casadei

Not sure if him turning down the move to burnley is a positive or a negative. I’m glad he backs himself but the right career move for him would surely have been to go to burnley. I don’t want another a fofana at the club 

Definitely one is want in the summer and if he’s not playing now, may as well try. 

Edited by Lambert09

Going to repeat myself but if we want a left footed versatile player that can pretty much cover CB/LB/CM/AM/LW then Oliver Sörensen is right up there.

Ticks all the boxes.

His best position is central midfield and I like his energy and physicality that is probably more successful in Enzo's system than pure creativity.

9 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

People kidding themselves that Daka has a future here......

He might feature today though. Neither Vardy or Iheanacho in the most recent training video and pictures and Enzo said there were a few struggling. He'd need a 4 goal haul ala Moscow to save his career here.

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

He might feature today though. Neither Vardy or Iheanacho in the most recent training video and pictures and Enzo said there were a few struggling. He'd need a 4 goal haul ala Moscow to save his career here.

Surely it'll be Cannon? 

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Maswanhise trained could we potentially see him? I know he’s not hit the heights of last season but there’s still a player in there imo needs a loan tho

We need to get as many out as in.

Iversen, Ward, Souttar, Iheanacho, Albrighton and Praet.

Iversen might be sold. Ward is stuck with us for another 12 months. I wouldn’t even register him at this stage.

Souttar will already have something lined up hopefully. 

The noise has starter about Iheanacho.

Albrighton seems to have disappeared.

Is Praet still injured? 

We need:

Right winger, left footed

Left winger, right footed

Centre back, either foot, needs to be mobile

Left full back, left footed 

CAM, someone like Maddison would be nice. 

Holding midfielder, that is comfortable on the ball like Winks. 

32 minutes ago, Sly said:

We need to get as many out as in.

Iversen, Ward, Souttar, Iheanacho, Albrighton and Praet.

Iversen might be sold. Ward is stuck with us for another 12 months. I wouldn’t even register him at this stage.

Souttar will already have something lined up hopefully. 

The noise has starter about Iheanacho.

Albrighton seems to have disappeared.

Is Praet still injured? 

We need:

Right winger, left footed

Left winger, right footed

Centre back, either foot, needs to be mobile

Left full back, left footed 

CAM, someone like Maddison would be nice. 

Holding midfielder, that is comfortable on the ball like Winks. 

Did you watch the game yesterday?

• Haha 1