Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FA Cup 2023/24

2 hours ago, Corky said:

No offence @The Bear but West Brom v Brentford at 11.45am on a Sunday would be an hilariously shit TV choice.

Agreed. 

West Midlands Police will have insisted on a 12pm kick off just in case, as is the norm for our derbies. 

I guess the extra 15 mins is so they can finish that match in time for a good 30 mins of tedious Liverpool chat for the next game at 2:30pm.

Edited by The Bear
  • Like 1

It’s a shame they don’t wait until after the replays, because if you get either West Ham v Blackpool or Forest going to Bristol City would be a much better choice than Fulham v Newcastle- I don’t think I’d watch Fulham v Newcastle as a PL game on tv.

Bolton away at Everton would be another decent game I’d watch if it came up.

16 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

Can't see how Chelsea v Villa isn't chosen ahead of Fulham v Newcastle. That's a weird choice and absolutely shite for Newcastle fans. 

Not surprising but Liverpool at home is a stupid choice. 

Chelsea are not on cause they might lose, seeing as they have lost at home to villa twice in last two seasons. Tv companies would hate to see there faves go out. 

17 hours ago, Nalis said:

Surprised neither didnt go for Chelsea v Villa over Maidstone given previous history of tv picks.

ITV1 gambling on Wolves winning the 3rd round replay, West Brom v Brentford doesnt exactly have the same wow factor to state the extremely obvious.

Can imagine ticket sales at west brom are awkward... west brom fans buying tickets for wolves derby in mind but then Brentford win there stuck with tickets with west brom v Brentford 

9 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

I like this cam angle. Looks more tactical to me, can see the runs and the off ball movement easier. 

It’s doing my head in. Are they sat on the moon filming this? 

2 minutes ago, Bert said:

It’s doing my head in. Are they sat on the moon filming this? 

Have had this debate with my Bristol city mate every time they’re on tv. 

Everything about the “group” is geared towards rugby. Imagine camera position is no exception 

18 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Have had this debate with my Bristol city mate every time they’re on tv. 

Everything about the “group” is geared towards rugby. Imagine camera position is no exception 

Certainly doesn't have the feel of a football ground. Not surprising the locals have had enough of the owners. Thank fuch we didn't let the Tigers in :o

• Like 1