Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest glasgowfox

Daka

2 hours ago, funkyrobot said:

He’s deluded if he thinks his Leicester spell is going to earn him a move. He might as well stay in his property until his contract runs out in 2026 👀🥺, then downsize when his wages fall off a cliff. 

He's actually renting the property, the landlords decided to sell.

15 hours ago, peterborofox said:

Genuinely believe he's worse in front of goal than Akinbiyi at this point. Least Ade was in the Prem. Daka is absolutely dog shit, that header was frankly embarrassing

I'd argue he's one of our worst signings of all time for the price we paid. Least the likes of Slimani gave us important goals at the highest level possible (Champions League). Id probably even take Ahmed Musa over Daka right now 

It looked horrendous live. I’ve still only seen it live and am sure it was totally off his head unless I’m mistaken, but the BBC report said it came off his shoulder. That’s how bad it was. He has the uncanny ability of making the ball look like a training reactaball. One of those misshapen balls used in sports training for hand-eye coordination, where the ball comes off any surface in an unnatural, unpredictable way which defies logic.
I’ve never been in the ‘Hammer Daka’ club and always thought despite his weaknesses he’s had something to offer, but after that Leeds miss he’s declined further and with so few games left and so much at stake, to me he seems unplayable right now.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

So Enzo's got a plan to stop his goal drought......he says he's going to play 2 upfront.

Took him 8 months to realize that, whether it works.... we'll have to see

Nacho linking up with Vardy will yield the goals 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

So Enzo's got a plan to stop his goal drought......he says he's going to play 2 upfront.

Said this where?

31 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Im 8 months time Enzo will realise how important corners are, and you can actually score from them

Scored something like 7 in 7games. Then went to Afcon and it all went downhill from there. Funniest thing watching him head the ball the opposite way to the goal last match. Summed his last few games up.

5 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

IQ of Lucious Singh, my dog

I was going to ask a question about balls, but would likely have been inappropriate and I know how easily offended you are by such things 🤣🤣

18 minutes ago, sm1 said:

Scored something like 7 in 7games. Then went to Afcon and it all went downhill from there. Funniest thing watching him head the ball the opposite way to the goal last match. Summed his last few games up.

Don’t blame Afcon he scored 3 in 3 on his return 

26 minutes ago, sm1 said:

Did that against boro too. Cost us in that game too. Useless.. bag a brace tonight though