Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

QPR (H) 1-2 Post-Match Thread

Back from a long walk lads. Apologies for the pessimism pre match. How did we get on? Another comfortable win? Crusing the last third of the season like the previous few? 

Or are we actually allowed to be real now? 

Edited by sdb

The cliches are in now:

1) Well and truly sussed out

2) Wingers are both crap

3) Bottle jobs

4) No plan B

5) No leaders

6) Play offs here we come

7) Manager exposed

Edited by m4DD0gg

Just now, sdb said:

Back from a long walk lads. Apologies for the pessimism pre match. How did we get on? Another comfortable win like back in December? Crusing the last third of the season like the previous few? 

Or are we actually allowed to be real now? 

When's your spot on the Apollo funny man

3 losses in a row. Sure, we didn't deserve to lose against Boro, but 3 losses is 3 losses.

Sort it out, Enzo, we're bottling not just the title, but automatics at the moment. Gap to second cut to 3 points. Gap to 3rd down to 5. Embarrassing performance.

• Like 1

Really, really poor. Barely created a chance all game. QPR organised at the back, committed and attacked with intent- that's all it took to beat us comfortably today. 

We might be in a bit of trouble here.

Simply not good enough

Some awful individual performances today. 

Mavididi and Fatawu both very wasteful.

James Justin had a frankly disgusting performance.

KDH - awful and also, he's been on set pieces all season long and I would like somebody to tell me why? He's never been a set piece taker before, ever. How often have we scored from free-kicks and corners this year? 

Vardy did the grand sum of fook all. 

Cannon anonymous.

Awful, awful performance. Probably the worst of the season. 3 defeats in a row. Leeds two wins from going top of the table.

What a ****ing joyous day it is.

2 minutes ago, lnkstern said:

Allowed two QPR goals on what I believe were the first two QPR shots.  Missed Jannik today.

Showed some good intensity in the second half, but we haven't found a way to prise open a deep and determined defense.

Gap to third down to five points.

Didn't really see any performances that deserved plaudits.  Some decent play, but it wasn't good enough overall.

“Good intensity”? It was just the same pass pass back pass back side cross into the box when everyone in QPR is back in possession. No urgency and no adventure in our play. Just like Rodgers. We made QPR look very solid in defence.

Sack him while we still have a chance.

Fed up with a manager who just accepts it when we are playing shit and can't be arsed to change it up.

Way to amatuer for top level football

• Haha 3

How the **** did Albrighton not get on the pitch in that? Wingers were dog shit. First time I am genuine concerned we might not do it which would be an absolute disgrace. 

Enzo won't last a season in the prem.

• Like 1

QPR did a job in us and we had nothing in response. We looked constipated today. 
now I see why some are saying we don’t have an effective plan b. Damn I thought we could atleast get a point but not to be.

dont know what’s gonna happen now. Nervous times ahead.

• Like 1