Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
funkyrobot

What Happens if we don’t get promoted

As a supporter I will always be hoping for best for LCFC. After this weekend result it’s not looking good, but, hey we are still top, maybe not for too long, but if we get automatic promotion (not to concerned above winning the league), this would make that feeling sweeter, especially after the last few weeks. It going to horrible and stomach churning over the until seasons over. Keep the faith 🏆🏆🏆

8 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Is it not better to live in hope than despair?

I don’t know. This club has nearly destroyed me because of hope. Supporting Leicester is probably as harmful as being a heroin addict.  

• Haha 4

We'd have to build a team of young promising players including some of our academy I guess, plus loan signings. I think.wed still attract good.quality players but our squad wouldn't be half as good as this season.

I can't see it happening though, even if we dropped to playoffs, with our full squad fit I'm confident we'd beat any team in this league 

• Haha 1

Let’s not even enter this thought chaps!

it’s way too depressing to contemplate.

of course it would be an epic distaste for a club of our stature and what we’ve achieve in the last decade is nothing short of incredible. Nobody is invincible and we shouldn’t be in this position but we are so time to get the hands dirty and crawl out of this muck. It was easy sailing for a while but complacency has set it in as well as other factors. Can’t feel sorry for ourselves either (nobody else will). Gotta pull them socks up and show some fight and desire.

COYF! :chant:

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Sly said:

Reality is, we’re screwed.

No need to build the stadium expansion, as crowds will drop.

Enzo Maresca likely leaves. 

We see a major cull on other areas of the club like back room staff etc

We sell Seagrave to Forest. 

We languishes between bottom end Premier League to flirting with relegation from the Championship for 20 years. 

We sell more players and the likes of Ndidi walk away for free. 

Yer yer..

But apart from that we'll be absolutely fine.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, splinterdream said:

We'd have to build a team of young promising players including some of our academy I guess, plus loan signings. I think.wed still attract good.quality players but our squad wouldn't be half as good as this season.

I can't see it happening though, even if we dropped to playoffs, with our full squad fit I'm confident we'd beat any team in this league 

Really? 😂

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Would we be financially up the absolute shitter, even more than we are perceived to be now? 

No one really knows, as we’ll be shedding so much expenditure in terms of wages this season end. 

Just now, phoneticerror said:

Really? 😂

Yeah, I can only think Boro, Qpr and Cov, where afterwards I thought yes we were soundly beaten, QPR we were badly missing Ricardo and vestegaard, Enzo got it wrong with Nelson and playing Kdh on the right, I don't think he'll make that mistake again, as for cov, Enzo poor in game management again, o think hes learning with that and with Boro, Carrick just out managed Enzo, but we were still missing Ndidi at that point, he could be the difference.

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I’ve been negative, but that’s born out of my irrational passion for this club. 

But seriously threads like this aren’t helpful.

We’re fuelling pessimism and this will only carry over to games and end up becoming part of our culture.

We need to knock this on the head, and try and find that atmosphere we had that pushed us to win the premier league.  

Let’s drop being a bunch of fúckwits, and I include myself in that….

We need to push the lads over the line, starting on Tuesday…….

You’re feeling a bit better about it now then? :whistle:

3 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I’ve been negative, but that’s born out of my irrational passion for this club. 

But seriously threads like this aren’t helpful.

We’re fuelling pessimism and this will only carry over to games and end up becoming part of our culture.

We need to knock this on the head, and try and find that atmosphere we had that pushed us to win the premier league.  

Let’s drop being a bunch of fúckwits, and I include myself in that….

We need to push the lads over the line, starting on Tuesday…….

This is why I think it’s a good thing our next 3 are away.

If we are going to get back on track we can do it on the road and then hopefully the next time we roll up at the KP we are in a better position and the atmosphere isn’t toxic.

I hope…

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Is it not better to live in hope than despair?

Some find it difficult..

They have fear of opening that door,

Its easy to hit the 3 finger bottle of blame,

This is football…which delivers various levels

of achievement & failure…

Sun rises every morning,we have to face it…

2 things….Lookt at FT before beginning of the season

Most FTers didn’t have us in top 6…

Enzo didn’t have a mandat,that he should achieve immediate promotion.

So delivering beyond early expectations…

Instant results, changed thoughts ,ideas & placed new expectations.

Manager,squad & fans thought why not, gates open…!!
Well we have to be prepared to see it out,take the pain along the way.

Oh..we are still going up,so no thought of falling short..

Too many pisspants,before the event…