Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

FA Cup: Chelsea (A) Match-Thread

1 minute ago, Lionator said:

For what? Bottling it again?

No bottling in that half, Chelsea were worried at one point, make no mistake, the team have stepped up second half, we are down to 10 men, with defensive issues,  Chelsea can score 10 goals dont care I'm pleased with our performance Pochetino can do one with his clown team 

• Like 2

Enzo has got to stop going to aback 5 if we get a red card he just surrenders.

feel for Doyle if that donkey Faes was dropped that incident doesn't happen it all stemmed from another brainless moment from him

Jonathan Pearce & Martin Keown - the absolute pits.

We did ok overall but let not forget yes they are Chelsea but they're mid table Prem .

Cole Palmer looks like his dad is his uncle too and  if he wasn't a footballer he's be smoking soap bar outside lock up garages. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Lionator said:

For what? Bottling it again?

Fighting back from 2 down away at Chelsea. The defending leading to the red card was a shocker but atleast we showed some guts

Edited by Goober

1 minute ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

Yes but they aren’t going anywhere in this league so I think we need one ☝️ for him and the other two are a lot better for the squad but I don’t know what to expect in this squad and we have to wait for him and we will have a good squad to make the yopye squad for him and I hope 🤞 they get the best player in this season so he doesn’t go anywhere and get the job he wants but he deserves it so he can be done for now so he can go and get the club but we obviously 🙄 and he will get a better chance to be the club but we don’t have the same amount for him and he can get him but he can 👌 and I hope 🤞 so he will get it all right then he will have the money 💴 and then he’ll have the best players probably the players are pretty good for him is what he has a great season ahead so yeah 

🙉