Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KingsX

Bristol City 1 - 0 LCFC Post Match Thread

Just now, LcFc_Smiv said:

I don’t disagree, but the magnitude of Fatawus today was worse than anything I’ve seen for a long long time. 

He was hailed as some wonderkid mate and I've never been fully convinced, clearly physically gifted but probably about your lot. And now his confidence has gone he's not even attempting to use what made him exciting in the first place. 

Wout Faes went by their full back on more occasions today than he did. Damning. 

• Like 1

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

WTF??

Where has he said this? Sky Sports? Left the room after the whistle went.

Laughing and smiley smugly. "For sure we will be fine" Smug all the way through. No dissapointment, no anger....nothing....

• Haha 1

I've stopped watching the men's team and just keep an eye on scores. My switch  is to LCFC ladies. Their desire and passion win or lose us endless. They beat Bristol city 5-2 .I think the men should attend some of their training sessions.

Enzo no pep yet. He needs plan d e and f 

1 minute ago, Hales said:

JJ shrugging at the fans....wtf...

Fans that paid their hard earned money, travelled, sold out the away tickets, sang loudly from the first second.....and you shrug

Disgusting

Yeah absolute willy puller for that

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

WTF??

Where has he said this? Sky Sports? Left the room after the whistle went.

He’s not said anything as such, just smiled smugly and gave very relaxed jokey responses to some questions. I think the concern is he gives an ‘all is fine’ vibe.

• Thanks 1

Just now, inckley fox said:

Don't forget Faes and Fatawu. I mean, Fatawu didn't get a single thing right all game long. Neither winger has been any good for ages. Vardy also had a nightmare. And our defence, and its lack of positional discipline or physicality, is astounding. Especially when you have Ricardo, Coady, Souttar, Doyle as options. The manager's game-management, like the predictability and inflexibility of his system, was bordering on unforgivable.

I was in the car for a lot of the game and was listening on the radio. At one point the commentators were actually laughing at how bad Faes was. They could not believe what they were seeing, both from him and from the team as a whole. To go from where we were at the beginning of the season to being so atrocious that commentators laugh at at how bad you are is quite a turnaround.

3 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

The positivity the bloke brought with him has vanished. What worries me is that all the good he brought with him has been ground out of him. 

Its the sort of thing i've seen at companies where there is a toxic culture running it.  They 'want' to bring people in to change it, and at first they are often happy to accept a few changes, but over time everyone in charge reverts to form and slowly grinds the goodness out of people. I fear the biggest issue with our club is the directorship and senior management. Whilst they are performing below standards, they will drag everyone else down to their level.

Absolutely this. Seen it time and again. 

33 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Some of those players need a fvcking rollicking. Absolutely shocking attitude and performances. 

Problem is, Enzo needs one too. 

Leaving Hamza on so for so long was criminal. Even KDH too - so sloppy all over the field. 

Laziest game I've seen from the team. Ridiculously casual. 

We were worse when Hamza came off, worse in possession and worse defensively. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

The positivity the bloke brought with him has vanished. What worries me is that all the good he brought with him has been ground out of him. 

Its the sort of thing i've seen at companies where there is a toxic culture running it.  They 'want' to bring people in to change it, and at first they are often happy to accept a few changes, but over time everyone in charge reverts to form and slowly grinds the goodness out of people. I fear the biggest issue with our club is the directorship and senior management. Whilst they are performing below standards, they will drag everyone else down to their level.

Dean Smith was here for eight weeks, came in with a good attitude and yet he sounded fed up six weeks in.

The club is not in a good place.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hales said:

JJ shrugging at the fans....wtf...

Fans that paid their hard earned money, travelled, sold out the away tickets, sang loudly from the first second.....and you shrug

Disgusting

If only he was that brave in attack and defence. 

• Like 1