Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Millwall A . Tuesday.

1 minute ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

I don’t want to see Choudhury anywhere near a fullback/inverted role.

Happy for him to play B2B. 

Yes, he's continued to prove he can't play the inverted right full back role 

We have limited options but would prefer JJ there is needs be and we're wrapping Ricky in cotton wool 

These are currently so bad that it should be a routine 2/3-0 win. Their game plan is pure Brexit ball which shouldn’t be an issue for us, just keep our composure, play our game and for goodness sake, take our chances, because we will get them. 

Also this isn’t the 1980’s, any player cowering at the thought of playing against the Millwall team isn’t fit to wear the shirt. 

31 minutes ago, Lionator said:

These are currently so bad that it should be a routine 2/3-0 win. Their game plan is pure Brexit ball which shouldn’t be an issue for us, just keep our composure, play our game and for goodness sake, take our chances, because we will get them. 

Also this isn’t the 1980’s, any player cowering at the thought of playing against the Millwall team isn’t fit to wear the shirt. 

Chilwell thought different :D

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Agreed. They don’t even fill it, especially during midweek games. 17k of them will turn when our first goal goes in. Easy peasy 

Yunus has to have earnt a start. Completely different player to Fatawu, both with their strengths.

Imagine you get to 60 minutes,  your tiring, and then Fatawu comes on against you..:crylaugh:

• Like 3

They look pretty set on a 4-4-1-1 these days.

Agree that this is one for Ricky to miss out on, and I don't want to see Hamza in. JJ is the alternative I suppose but can't see Enzo changing our general shape.

Yunus for Fatawu the only other change I'd make.

2 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

I haven’t seen millwall play since we beat them … how bad are they now? They beat Southampton away so they can clearly turn it on which they’ll be motivated to do against us. 

That was Harris’s first game back. They’ve got 1 point from their last 4 games and have lost to Rotherham and Huddersfield in the last two. That Southampton game was a smash and grab like Boro and QPR v us. 

Just now, Lionator said:

That was Harris’s first game back. They’ve got 1 point from their last 4 games and have lost to Rotherham and Huddersfield in the last two. That Southampton game was a smash and grab like Boro and QPR v us. 

They’ve also been slapped 3-4 at home when they’ve played the other three top sides in the division 

2 hours ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

I don’t want to see Choudhury anywhere near a fullback/inverted role.

Happy for him to play B2B. 

Agree - but Enzo so fixed on his approach that Choudhury is the only other player who he’ll put in as inverted fullback barring injury to both him and Ricardo, and he won’t play a formation without one. 

46 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Nailed on 3-0 defeat then? 

2 hours ago, Lionator said:

Hope that you are right but we're up against a team higher in the league than Birmingham who we only managed to beat with an 87th minute winner. And we're away.

18 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Hope that you are right but we're up against a team higher in the league than Birmingham who we only managed to beat with an 87th minute winner. And we're away.

I’m think it’ll be as routine as the fa cup win in January to be honest lol

We have the deepest squad in the league. To not rotate some of the squad would be very disappointing. We should take advantage of our depth of quality and be more well rested than our competitors when it comes down to the wire. 

44 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

I’m think it’ll be as routine as the fa cup win in January to be honest lol

Can't remember if they were full strength that day but this game is far more important to them in the circumstances.

10 minutes ago, Detroit Blues said:

We have the deepest squad in the league. To not rotate some of the squad would be very disappointing. We should take advantage of our depth of quality and be more well rested than our competitors when it comes down to the wire. 

Do we? Lacking in key areas for me (inverted, attack midfield). Lots of Goalkeepers and out of favour strikers though.