Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ElusiveEd

How Would You Want This To End?

What's people's thoughts on how this season should end?

Win a game that guarantees second place and obviously promotion (celebrations) then go into the last game to play for the title (2 celebrations) or to win just one game that clinches the title (massive celebrations).

Maybe even to have clinched the title by the last game and have that party atmosphere on the last day?

For me, I think I'd want to have secured promotion then play, and obviously win, on the last day to win the Championship. Purely for the scenes and excitement.

In a dream world, and if I can guarantee it would happen.

We are one point behind Leeds and Ipswich going into the final day of the season.

90 minutes are up, we are 1-1, Leeds and Ipswich both 1 nil up.

91 minutes Morsey red card - penalty for Huddersfield. Danny Ward steps up, hits the bar and then rebounds off the back of Hladky and into the net 1-1.

94 minutes Che Adams equaliser Leeds 1-1 Southampton.

95 minutes final whistle at Portman Road.

96 minutes Bamford own goal - 2-1 Southampton.

97 minutes final whistle at Ellend Road.

98 minutes VARRRRRRRRDDDDDDYYYYYYYY

His last kick in a Leicester shirt. - We win the league, Ipswich up in second and WBA win the playoffs.

32 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Rather leeds and ipswich lose every game from now until the end of the season get promoted asap with minimum stress and the Southampton best Leeds last game of the season to go up in second 

the West Brom or norwich go up in the play offs leaving Leeds and ipswich fans crying in their cereal. Then when we win the league by 11 points ask to take the ten points deduction this season just for fun 

This. 

We go up as Champs, Vardy to score a late winner on the final day and then runs into the crowd to give me his whole kit (inc. boots and shin pads) that I wear out for the night, Ipswich second and Norwich via the play offs.

Win the league on the final day. Silence fills the stadium just before the trophy is presented. The Undertaker's theme starts to play. Suddenly, Nigel Pearson appears behind John Rudkin in the directors box and tombstone's him through the dugout. NFP assumes his new role as DoF and Rudkin is taken away in an ambulance driven out of the ground by Craig Shakespeare. 

• Haha 2

Ideal world, tied up before the final game, so it can be wholly based as a celebration of both Vardy and Albrighton. 

Ipswich to finish 2nd, and Coventry to win the play offs. As much as I'd actually prefer Leeds in the PL, I want as many teams I'd back us to finish 10 points above next season as possible.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Footballwipe said:

If nothing else, being able to enjoy it in the stands would be nice.

Both 2013/14 (promotion, I know the title was confirmed at Bolton) and 2015/16 were secured mathematically whilst we were all at home or in the pub.

That game against Everton if we had needed a result to clinch the league, and then got it, would have been incredible.

No Bocelli before the game, but scenes of pure jubilation in the stands. 

4 hours ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Vardy to score the goal that secures promotion

Yes! One could argue that it's almost written in the stars given his career with us.

4 hours ago, StanSP said:

Win the title on the final day and break hearts of Leeds and Ipswich (more so the former). 

Leeds dropping into the playoffs, where they then lose to Norwich. 

• Like 1