Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Plymouth A

I don't even think I'll bother watching.

I'm angry at myself for sticking with it tonight, especially as there were a couple of cracking Champs League games on.

Watching us is just so dull and predictable. It's sucking the joy out of football for me.

I'll be watching the golf on Friday night instead.

12 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Anyone driving be careful from about 20 miles out. The cam van will be out on the A38 most likely on the bridge at Plympton.

The town is also full of speed and red light cams. Would not want any of you traveling home with more pts than the foxes do.

Our team coach will be safe - it will travel there in reverse gear. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, sdb said:

Praying Plymouth don't want to win this. We need points. 

Same as Millwall tonight they need the points. 

I think we’ll win this one as unlike Millwall I think they’ll be more open. However, as usual I’ll expect a low intensity passing bore fest from us and we can but hope that they loose concentration from boredom at some point allowing us to get a shot on target with hopefully our player not panicking when they actually have to shoot.

If we did win it'd at least make the weekend a bit comfier having a 4pt cushion over Leeds and putting the pressure back on them for their Blackburn game.. 

But it just seems so inevitable we'll miss this chance once again to make a bit of space between us and 3rd again (on the basis Ipswich win tomorrow). 

9 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

It will go to Exeter first, on to Plymouth, back to Exeter, back to Bristol, to Exeter, back to Bristol.......................leaves Leicester Wednesday 6am.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

If the driver drives like our centre backs and winks plays they will never get there. 1 mile forward 1 mile back 1 mile sideways 1 mile back.

24 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Not looking forward to the 9/10 hour round trip to watch shite like tonight

Bin off Faes for Coady and give Cannon or Iheanacho a go upfront (not that they will get any service anyway)

I'd definitely go with nacho or cannon for this. Vardy and Daka have been pretty ineffective the past three games, despite two wins. 

• Like 1