Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Plymouth A

Ah away to an awful team who are fighting relegation you say....

Probably play the same team, plying our patented style of walking football. 

Lots of passing around at the back, followed by one of the back 5 having a brain fart to gift then a goal.

That will probably be Sideshow Bob....or maybe one of the other muppets....

although it won't be Coady as he won't play.

We'll lose 1 0 but Genius Enzo will be happy as we stuck to the system.

Well at least I'll clear up again with the bookies with Plymouth being massively over priced. 

Small mercies I suppose.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Friday night as well to ruin the whole fvcking weekend. Class.

Alright for you lot you can go home. I'll have to live with it.

8 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

They’ll be well up for this now. 

They just need the same blueprint that QPR and Millwall used. Park the bus, allow us to make pretty patterns without actually shooting or creating anything, and then pounce on the break when one of our players (probably Faes) makes a stupid mistake, probably out of the sheer boredom of continually passing the ball sideways and backwards. 

• Haha 1

Really can't imagine losing this.

They've been on quite a goal drought recently.

Time to put the handbrake off and get at them quickly.

Time to actually rotate this squad.

Mads

Justin Coady Souttar/Nelson Doyle

Choudhury Praet

Albrighton Iheanacho Fatawu

Cannon

This should have been the team tonight, then back to the 'first XI' and normal system on Friday.

(For the record - this team would obviously lose to the team that started today if everyone was fully fit, but we can't expect them to play 3x 90 minute matches in six days).

Edited by LeePhilpottsBaldSpot

23 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Really can't imagine losing this.

They've been on quite a goal drought recently.

Time to put the handbrake off and get at them quickly.

Just like Millwall.. oh wait, they bi**h slapped us.

I don't expect anything now

3 minutes ago, bovril said:

Just get at them in the first half ffs. The longer it goes at 0-0 the more inevitable the defeat becomes 

What pissed me off v Millwall was we started the second half as we ended the first, they were straight into us

Score, get it done by half time, we have the players to do it

Really fed up with Enzoball

Dare to be different, Enzo!

Bristol City studied your easy-to-read, easy-to-understand playbook. Millwall too.

Now let me think. I wonder what Plymouth will do…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

Anyone driving be careful from about 20 miles out. The cam van will be out on the A38 most likely on the bridge at Plympton.

The town is also full of speed and red light cams. Would not want any of you traveling home with more pts than the foxes do.

Does this mean all our players will be restricted to 1mph? I'm pretty sure I saw a couple tonight against Milwall reaching 2mph, Ricardo was one of them I think. 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

They just need the same blueprint that QPR and Millwall used. Park the bus, allow us to make pretty patterns without actually shooting or creating anything, and then pounce on the break when one of our players (probably Faes) makes a stupid mistake, probably out of the sheer boredom of continually passing the ball sideways and backwards. 

It would be funny if it wasn’t true.

We weren't good tonight. But seriously, our fans would have had the manager of every championship team sacked at some stage this season if fans of them. Truly bizarre and just never happy.

We have won 28 league games this season... and there are some fans who simple haven't enjoyed them or this season. I guarantee, you will be more sad than happy generally, if this is your attitude! 

22 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Away against a relegation threatened side, go at them immediately and get the first goal and make them have to come at us. 

Exactly what we should have done tonight!

31 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Away against a relegation threatened side, go at them immediately and get the first goal and make them have to come at us. 

No, no, no. Show patience, knock the ball around endlessly in front of the opposition's low block to show that we are "controlling the game". The chance will come, we'll wear them down eventually with our endless sideways and backwards passing, no need to worry. Oh no, we've made a mistake and conceded on the break. Never mind, remain patient, no need to panic, just carry on doing the same thing over and over - because we all know that expecting different results from doing the same thing over and over is not insanity at all. Oh, damn, we've lost again - but we "played well" - so that is fine. 

• Haha 2