Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Plymouth A

1 minute ago, Angus Scott said:

This thing about Daka having space is a myth

Its not - its an inconvenient truth. First thing i noticed about Nacho yesterday when he came on was how little he pressed the defence and keeper. Daka does stretch defences which creates space elsewhere. Just a shame the shooting is pony.

I'd be starting Daka against Plymouth but not holding ,uch hope he scores.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Tuna said:

Anything less than three points is simply inexcusable

Like last night then.

3 hours ago, teblin said:

We did also have an end of season like this under Pearson the season before we went up. Not quite as a grand scale.

Being able to sign the gem that was mahrez certainly helped that year. Think we did need a spark in January this year. Something different.

Not sure anyone added in January would have made a difference. Enzo would not of played them until they played his way.

Probably Been a waste of money and wages we didn't have.

We will carry on playing the Rodgers Enzo way until he's sacked. So more of the borefest but I'll give it my all Friday night supporting the team.

Then let Enzo know how I feel if we fvck up. Just hope others do the same.

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Are Plymouth encouraged by watching us last night or scared of a reaction from us ??

I don't have much hope we can 'react' away from home right now. The only hope is that Plymouth won't be clinical and have one of their 2 shots be an out of the box banger.

This will be very much like the Millwall game, just hopefully with a few more home fans.

Edited by Chelmofox

Away record before the new year 10-2-1, since then, 3-1-4. So likely another defeat coming, especially as we're 1pt from last 3 away.  Only saving grace is this is our penultimate away game so 3 of last 4 at home, so it'd be mega if we won Friday, it would also guarantee top spot again, for a few hours at least.

4 hours ago, Chelmofox said:

Its not - its an inconvenient truth. First thing i noticed about Nacho yesterday when he came on was how little he pressed the defence and keeper. Daka does stretch defences which creates space elsewhere. Just a shame the shooting is pony.

I'd be starting Daka against Plymouth but not holding ,uch hope he scores.

Can’t believe you are still swimming furiously against the mounting tide and clinging on to this narrative. And why would you start a player whose confidence is completely shot and even you admit is unlikely to score? Bizarre.

That excuse for a header at the end of yesterday’s game should be Daka’s swansong moment in a Leicester shirt. And yes, Iheanacho should have scored with his header too, but at least he worked the defender on the line rather than the corner flag ball boy.

22 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Are Plymouth encouraged by watching us last night or scared of a reaction from us ??

We definitely are not a scary side.

Any side that gets in our faces, sits deep & has something to fight for will disrupt us. Last season was the same. 

Weird thing to say about a team at sumit l know, but that's how l see it. 

1 hour ago, CosbehFox said:

Before last night and their late equaliser which need a big error by Begovic, Plymouth had a five game losing streak at home and hadn't score in those five games :ph34r:

Sacked their manager though.

Guest leatherhead32
16 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Sacked their manager though.

:yahoo:im going for a win friday draw pne and 3 home wins 2 on em 1.0 the other 2.1 and ffs let the younguns run on the pitch when we go up its what its all about. fed up with stewards who are in charge thinking they are  sas trained. hes got a hi viz vest and he aint afraid to use it :scarf:

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

The only thing I see any side being scared of about us is Enzo.

If he wakes up and we do things different every one would be scared. But if we continue playing as we do no one should really worry about us just themselves making mistakes.

It’s time for Seniorman’s final gift, his story at this club can’t just end in silence on the bench he’s to iconic. 

Run of games, several goals, the final of which he pulls his groin mid shot, going off on a stretcher of gold. 

Believe  

• Like 1

Argyle fan here in peace. So have been having a read through the comments before the game on Friday. Have to admit i am VERY surprised at the overall concern / thought process around beating us. Argyle are on a miserable run (reasons I won't go into, but we have made the changes we needed to probably too late in the day and now we're chasing the game) and have very limited expectations over us getting any sort of result against you. The team you have is just light years away from us, granted you are premier league club in every metric going and have wildly differing expectations then a club like us but i find it mad! Whats been the issue around the recent (minor) collapse and how come so much negativity around your current state of play ? 

Not looking to stir a pot here. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Levi Port said:

It’s time for Seniorman’s final gift, his story at this club can’t just end in silence on the bench he’s to iconic. 

Run of games, several goals, the final of which he pulls his groin mid shot, going off on a stretcher of gold. 

Believe  

No.

• Haha 2