Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Plymouth A

We all.know that a change in the line up is needed and stop tippy tapping and we can get a win.

But we all know that won't happen cos of enzos ego

I'll guarantee Faes will.start

1 nil Argyle 

Edited by Trent Steel

7 minutes ago, Basildon Fox said:

I think it was more of a case of being able to pick holes better and a manager that knew how to use his squad to exploit weaknesses within an opposing team.

Of course it also helped we had Knocky, Mahrez and a forward partnership so in sync in Nugent and Vardy. 😁

We did also have an end of season like this under Pearson the season before we went up. Not quite as a grand scale.

Being able to sign the gem that was mahrez certainly helped that year. Think we did need a spark in January this year. Something different.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, teblin said:

We did also have an end of season like this under Pearson the season before we went up. Not quite as a grand scale.

Being able to sign the gem that was mahrez certainly helped that year. Think we did need a spark in January this year. Something different.

Didn’t we sign Mahrez during the promotion season?

Just now, ClaphamFox said:

Didn’t we sign Mahrez during the promotion season?

Yep we did, I meant that it helped that promotion year to add extra quality in jan.

• Like 1

We have to go strongest which means starting Daka as well. Vardy works much better coming on as an impact sub.

My only reservation is Ndidi right now. Either isn't fit or doesn't want to get hurt. Pulled out of loads of 50/50s yesterday. Might be worth starting Praet, but writing that, you know he will do very little.

We have to learn from last night, as Friday will be a similar match against a team fighting for their lives.

Hermansen

Justin

Vestergaard

Coady

Ricardo

Winks

Dewsbury-Hall

Praet

Mavididi

Fatawu

Iheanacho

I can't believe we've got to the stage where Iheanacho is the answer, but I think against a parked bus at least he brings physicality. Daka is in horrendous form and Vardy can't start two matches in a few days.

Praet should offer more in tight spaces compared to Ndidi and Justin should help guard against getting hit on the counter. Coady for Faes is simply a no-brainer.

I'd love to see us go at them early, but it's never going to happen. If we do and we go ahead, Enzo will bring out the calm down gestures and all of our momentum will disappear.

I reckon 1-1 or 2-1 either way. It shouldn't be a coin flip but the way we play - even if we start the game on fire, we almost always give the opposition ample opportunity to get back into the game.

Clearly, man for man we're better than them - it just depends whether the quality can overcome the hurdle of Enzo's turgid tactics.

Normally I would have been down the Barbican for a good few ales pre kick off and a few more after as it’s only an hours drive for us, can’t be arsed anymore, was coming up for the the Blackburn game but not bothering now, hope we go up in 1st or 2nd as we will bottle the play offs, but we will be back down again when they stitch us up with transfer sanctions, points deductions and the poor way our club is being run… 

Up the City…:beer:

Mads

Justin

Coady

Vestergaard

Doyle

Ricardo

Winks

Fatawu

KDH

Mavididi

Daka

4-2-3-1

Will never happen in a million years but this is our best 11 imo. System would allow fullbacks to push on and open the pitch a bit more. We’re so easy to play against. 

Ndidi, Praet, Akgun, Vardy from the bench.

Faes is a bombscare. Daka isn’t a great finisher but imo we play better with him in the side. 

12 minutes ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

Mads

Justin

Coady

Vestergaard

Doyle

Ricardo

Winks

Fatawu

KDH

Mavididi

Daka

4-2-3-1

Will never happen in a million years but this is our best 11 imo. System would allow fullbacks to push on and open the pitch a bit more. We’re so easy to play against. 

Faes is a bombscare. Daka isn’t a great finisher but imo we play better with him in the side. 

Don't want to see 50p head anywhere near our squad for the rest of the season.  Rather start Ianacho than that clown.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chelmofox said:

We have to go strongest which means starting Daka as well. Vardy works much better coming on as an impact sub.

My only reservation is Ndidi right now. Either isn't fit or doesn't want to get hurt. Pulled out of loads of 50/50s yesterday. Might be worth starting Praet, but writing that, you know he will do very little.

Unfortunately Praet goes nowhere near a 50/50. He can occasionally have a deft touch but hardly influences a game, doesn't bust a gut and doesn't get stuck in. Neither use nor ornament really.

I'd sooner have Albrighton in there somewhere, at least he'll put a shift in for the cause. I'm sure in the eyes of someone like Enzo, Praet must look technically gifted in training but, in a real match he's just a big girls blouse!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Basildon Fox said:

Don't want to see 50p head anywhere near our squad for the rest of the season.  Rather start Ianacho than that clown.

We play better with him - especially Mavididi.

Dakas pace scares defenders and that tends to leave space for Stephy 

41 minutes ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

Mads

Justin

Coady

Vestergaard

Doyle

Ricardo

Winks

Fatawu

KDH

Mavididi

Daka

4-2-3-1

I'd do similar but have Ricardo and Justin as fullbacks then stick Hamza in cm just to play the holding midfielder role and just let him sit there. Winks can then just push on a bit more to support KDH. Iheanacho or Cannon up top for me. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Really can't imagine losing this.

I can. 

Easily.

They just play like they did last night … and Bob’s your uncle. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1