Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Plymouth A

They’ll use the blueprint to beat us if they’re smart. 

Just get to the expansive teams that have nothing to play for as soon as possible. We’ll win that Southampton game about 3-0 because Brussel is equally as deluded 

48 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Does this mean all our players will be restricted to 1mph? I'm pretty sure I saw a couple tonight against Milwall reaching 2mph, Ricardo was one of them I think. 

We don't deserve the support we get. Bodgers ball now Enzo ball. Sa.e shit different manager.

Why we travel in such numbers amazes me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, South Shire Fox said:

Games in 3 days time and Ricardo, Ndidi and Vardy have played big minutes the last few days thanks to a shocking team selection. Can generally see another loss. 

How about specifically?

Just now, Tommy Fresh said:

This sounds a bit like you want the front two to be Albrighton and Coady 😂

Must not be fully awake! Two upfront either Vardy / Nacho or Vardy / Daka 

Albrighton one of the wing positions , and Coady as part of the back three.

• Haha 1

At all levels of the game you see the better sides beating the poorer sides because of one moment of quality in the game. Quite often the less skilled side can match the endeavour and determination, but are just undone in the final third.

My problem is that I go into games thinking that the one moment is far more likely to be provided by the opposition at the moment. Bristol, Millwall …. Plymouth?  Then our style dictates that we find it incredibly difficult to change pace or play with any urgency. We only managed it in injury time against Millwall. 

I can’t see beyond a 1-0 to the home side. The hope is that we somehow score first and then hold on against their superior desire and energy. 

Of course by putting this in print I’m hoping the gods of fate make me eat my words… 

9 hours ago, FOXSE said:

We weren't good tonight. But seriously, our fans would have had the manager of every championship team sacked at some stage this season if fans of them. Truly bizarre and just never happy.

We have won 28 league games this season... and there are some fans who simple haven't enjoyed them or this season. I guarantee, you will be more sad than happy generally, if this is your attitude! 

I am not sure this is true. When we went up the last time, we played imo a refreshing brand of front foot football and got better as the season went on. We still dominated the ball.

This season is literally the opposite except for dominating possession.

9 minutes ago, Basildon Fox said:

I am not sure this is true. When we went up the last time, we played imo a refreshing brand of front foot football and got better as the season went on. We still dominated the ball.

This season is literally the opposite except for dominating possession.

I don't remember so many teams parking the bus against us that year. 

Just now, teblin said:

I don't remember so many teams parking the bus against us that year. 

I think it was more of a case of being able to pick holes better and a manager that knew how to use his squad to exploit weaknesses within an opposing team.

Of course it also helped we had Knocky, Mahrez and a forward partnership so in sync in Nugent and Vardy. 😁