Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Plymouth post match

Another weekend having to stew on another pathetic showing 

We won't sack him, but he has to go

No plan b, no idea what to do when playing about with it against a low block doesn't work, like for like subs expecting something different, brings vardy on who plays on the shoulder, yet not one through ball played to him when Enzo fully knows teams park the bus against us, cannon sat there wondering how on earth he hasn't had any gametime tonight, if I'm Coady I'm handing in a transfer request tonight, must be torture having to watch that f*King clown Faes week in week out start every game, sticks with the same system that every team we play knows like the back of their hand, Ricardo playing in midfield is just a hindrance through no fault of his own, he's doing as he's told yet the middle of the park is so congested every game, how Enzo hasn't even tried to change things blows my mind, how he's not even attempted something different is not acceptable 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, justfoxes said:

What the Fuch has happened to this once bunch of league leading piss takers to a bunch of toothless bunch of fuching waste of a team place, the kids would give more heart than this bunch of Jekyll & Hyde under achieving time wasting charlatans!!

Is Enzo to blame what the Fuch is going on at our club ??

Enzo Enzo enzo

Enzo’s gut feeling was to keep Daka out of the Leicester squad for the first part of the season, selecting two goalies instead of him on the bench. For some reason he overtook Cannon and even Vardy for selection. He’s missed two absolute sitters tonight. He’s missed absolute sitters throughout 2024. He’ll cost us promotion regardless of our gutless defending. Enzo’s blind faith in Patson is spectacularly backfiring for the player, the club and the manager himself. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fox seen in Norwich said:

Not saying they deserve plaudits. Not saying they play well.

but sacking the manager with 6 games to go… where’s that gonna get us

Well someone to put some pride and passion into the team would be a start

1 minute ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Why on earth are you backing him?

Absolutely bizarre 

Because he’s strange can be the only explanation.

If the club had anything about them (they don’t btw, they are a bunch of fookin muppets), they’d reimburse all 1500 fans who made the journey tonight for the pitiful turd that we keep churning out. At least that would be some sort of statement.

But they won’t. The club is rotten to the core 

1 minute ago, foxile5 said:

Where is that poster that called the football "breathtaking".

Account for yourself.

You made that statement. You nailed your colours to the mast. Account.

I'm going to go ahead and doubt that he/she will. 

Dogmatic slavery to a false prophet never actually results in an honest reflection. 

For shame anyone who willingly supported this

• Haha 1

We’ve been well and truly sussed. We’re so easy to defend against, the times we get into promising positions and turn back rather than trying a high risk pass or cross. This team is good enough to win promotion but Enzo’s way is hindering the team now. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Benji said:

I thought I was low on Tuesday.  This is as bad as I’ve felt since relegation.  The lack of desire, end product, creativity. There is nothing to get excited about.  Enzo is clearly an arrogant and stubborn ****er for not using his squad or trying anything different.  Coady can’t get near the team whilst the curly haired clown makes costly mistakes.  Daka on the pitch like a competition winner.  No clever runs and finishing of a Sunday league player.  Jesus what a bottle job this is.

Tuesday was bad, but this was worse. No meaningful chances after they scored really. A bottle job of Brendan proportions. 

Spinless. So predictable - line up, patterns of play, desire, changes - all predictable and shit. If you’re playing like we are, make changes ffs. 

I’ve just spoken to my dad who’s been going down over 60 years. Tonight he says he’s thinking about packing it in, and that’s about right. Appalling. Unfortunately I bought tickets for Preston this morning 🤣 

To be fair, looking back at it. What difference did it make putting Vardy on? He did bugger all too. Daka is shite don't get me wrong, but it's the final ball that is pants at the moment. We are trying to walk the ball into the goal. 

• Like 2

Just now, funkyrobot said:

Enzo’s gut feeling was to keep Daka out of the Leicester squad for the first part of the season, selecting two goalies instead of him on the bench. For some reason he overtook Cannon and even Vardy for selection. He’s missed two absolute sitters tonight. He’s missed absolute sitters throughout 2024. He’ll cost us promotion regardless of our gutless defending. Enzo’s blind faith in Patson is spectacularly backfiring for the player, the club and the manager himself. 

You want him to stay?

🤦‍♀️

As previously said, this club is decayed to the core.

How can a club that has won The Prem, FA Cup, Community Shield in the past 8 years be so feeble & lack a basic backbone.

We still sit top of The Championship, but l have never disliked my club more than l do now.

Football is an outlet of emotions & passion, ups & downs, but what have we become ? 

Shame on you.

• Like 3

All a bit worrying isn’t it.

I actually think the players are really trying as well. 

The work rate and effort has definitely been there the last two games. 

They just look absolutely shot confidence wise to me…and clueless when it comes to the big decisions in games.

We need a change. System, players, whatever. Not sure changing the manager at this point will achieve anything but I wouldn’t be against it.

Four massive games now. 

• Like 2

Don't see how we come back from this now. 2 home games where the fans are ready to get on their backs the first time we make a backwards pass or give it away near our own goal. 

It's not the crowd relationship you need when going into a playoff campaign. 

All started with the last minute goals a few months ago. Up until that point we were cruising. 

Players are trying to do what Enzo wants but clearly lost faith. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hejammy said:

To be fair, looking back at it. What difference did it make putting Vardy on? He did bugger all too. Daka is shite don't get me wrong, but it's the final ball that is pants at the moment. We are trying to walk the ball into the goal. 

I mean how long did it take before vardy touched the ball 🤔